Friday, August 13, 2010

PD13-2010: Port Dover Friday da 13th. 2010

























































From Friday da 13th.
Port Dover Ontario Canada
Wally OOT

6 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Heff said...

PARTY !!!

wallycrawler said...

Yes lots'o people came... Did'cha not get da invite?

Just Another Girl said...

What's up with Bunny Foo Foo?

wallycrawler said...

Da honest truth Jaguar I had no clue what you were talk'n about?

Then bang! ((("Thong-Man"!)))

Ya that's Tong-Man. He's an institution at da 13th. Rally.

I'm sure he's been to everyone since way back when. This was da 50 13th. Rally so that's a lot I bet?
He's a laugh riot. He talks to everyone. & poses when asked all day. Nice guy... Crazy, but nice.

Heff said...

I recall NO invite....I MIGHT have shown up !!!

Just Another Girl said...

Yes, sometimes I'm a little out there Wally, but eventually it all makes sense :-)