Saturday, July 03, 2010

You Will Have'ta Fight For Your Freedom Again America!

Obama Wants Control Of da Internet. Great.
Slap that name "Rockefeller" to da proposal and I'm cringing!





On This Day Before America's Independence I Want To Introduce You To A Real Patriot: Meet Aaron Russo. R.I.P.
Killed By da C.I.A.




Wally OOT!

4 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

The Phosgene Kid said...

Osama bin Obama just wants to make s sure all his bro's have a free ride on the taxpayer's dime. He's a total waste of skin.

wallycrawler said...

Doesn't matter if it's Obama or Bush or Clinton or Bush or Reagan... They were and are controlled by da elite. Namely da Rockefellers, Windsors and da Rothschilds of da world...

We have to take back our dollars and our banking system. Taxes? Who cares? It's what we get back in return for our tax is what is in question?


My answer has been to obliterate da monetary system. I don't see any other way, except... I wont say here.

Heff said...

I'm not too worried about Obama. He WON'T be back in 2012.

Then we'll just have to clean up his shit.

wallycrawler said...

Isn't Obama just clean'n up Bush's mess?

They're both war Barons Heff .

& I guaran'f'ntee Obama will not only win, he will destroy the "competition"! Da Teabaggers will kill the Conservative Republicans. They are alienating the right.

If da Republicans want to win and with someone that has a 1/2 a brain Ron Paul would be da man! But they don't really want win. Not with Sarah Palin. They are a joke "right" now.

But that's if you believe in free elections in da U.S. I don't. Bush lost two elections but still became President!