Saturday, July 10, 2010

If I Was Gonna Make A Movie... This Is da Movie I'd Make!

video

Amanda Seyfried figure'n out Julianne Moore’s problem.

Wally Gots A New Crush.

8 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

The Phosgene Kid said...

If it's one thing I can't stand it's ugly lesbians. I don't care if they're around, just don't need to see them.

wallycrawler said...

Ugly?

Heff said...

Oh my.


ENCORE !! ENCORE !!!!

wallycrawler said...

bow, bow... exit stage right.

"Wally Has Left da Building, Goodnight"!

Heff said...

Ignore me, I just came back to uh....Nevermind....

The Phosgene Kid said...

Not the lesbians on the movie, just in general. Besides the ones in your clip just play lesbians on TV. I was watching the news about the lesbian marriages and some of the lesbos were downright scary. Sorry, but there you are.

wallycrawler said...

Kid I get it dude. hehe

Heff said...

Oh. This is STILL headlining.

Don't mind if I DO... !