Friday, January 02, 2009

Toronto International Motorcycle Show 2009















































I Went To The Show Look'n For A "Bagger"...

Looks What I Fell'n Love With!

A Brand New "Victory"!!!


Da Ya Think Da Wallycrawler Should Pull Da Trigger On This "Bad Boy"?


...Or Should I Do What The Wife Wants To Do And Buy The "Couch"?
This Is The Bike That's fer Sale.
Ahhh... She Wants To Ride.

Sa Later Wally.

7 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Ice said...

Niiiiiiiiiice, looks like a good show! I miss those shows!!!

Quick question, do I recall you left tha Home of De Pot to do plumbing?

If so... maybe you can quote me something ?!?!?!

I may have some business for ya at my place!!!

wallycrawler said...

Hey Gal!

It was way better than last year. Harley was there for the first time in two years. The custom bikes were way cool too!

I do do plumb'n, but I'm in the retail/wholesale plumbing and bath sales. I rep a number of different companies inside Home Depot, Lowes and Rona. Also wholesalers.

Give me an idea what you need done via email I'll see if I can take it on. My time is crazy!

HeatherLynn said...

Do the right thing and grab the bagger!! I know how the wife feels, I have riden many miles. Build your own little chopper on the side if you need to. Those baggers KICK ASS anywayzzz. Leave the cool up to the kids.

wallycrawler said...

I know , I know , I know .... I can't have any fun no more! Jezz!!!

Anonymous said...

Kinda hard to ride a bike in this weather :-)

wallycrawler said...

haha

Your in the same boat.


How's da new house?

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!! :-)