Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Dog's Life My Ass!...


It's A Cat's Life!

6 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. I have a friend who has a cat and a fireplace. He spreads a blanket on the floor in front of the fireplace for the cat. I'd much rather be a cat :-)

wallycrawler said...

Your a cat all right...A Jaguar Baby!

You already knew that though.

We have three fireplaces in our home. All with thermostats. Slick has a place in front of each one. His whole day in the winter is going from one to the other.

In the summer he just lays in the sun all day.

Ice said...

Hi,

Sorry I didn't get back to ya, been a bad bad BAD week...Chris got some upsetting piss ya off kinda news.

Anyways, don't know whats going on with tha toilettes, Chris talked to someone too about it.

I'll keep you posted, my friend.

Nice Pussy!

wallycrawler said...

That's OK Princess I've been really busy and this cold is knock'n da shit out'a me!

Good luck with it.

Do yourself a favour, bite da billet... Buy new ones and have the pipes snaked. Takes the worry of it ever happening again and improves the value of the house. New "HET" are in demand and you may get a rebate from your local and Provincial governments?

Heff said...

Just ONE more reason to hate cats.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Cats, the other white meat. Had Tabby whilst in Korea, it had a light, delicate flavor when grilled on a kabob.