Thursday, July 17, 2008

ReHash: Hungry? Why?


With obesity being what it is in North America . Is "McDonald's" to blame for our health problems in America or are they the easy target by liberal marketers . After reading "Fast Food Nation" and watching "Super Size Me" , I was torn . I know that fast food is anything but good for me , but is it a killer ? ...Yes , yes it is !


I've come to that conclusion not by seeing or reading documented fiction , cause that is what "FFN" & "SSM" are , fiction , I have come to this conclusion by observation . By watching my fellow workers . I've watched what they eat and what fitness level their at. Now, I'm no doctor, nor am I a dietitian , but I have gone to chefs school so I know a little about food and how it's processed and prepared . In the years in the restaurant business I can honestly say food is safer and healthier now than any other time in history . That's not saying eating at "Burger King" is healthy , anything but . In my layman's eye I have spotted compatriots consuming "McDonald's", "Harvey's", "Wendy's"... Those people who eat it daily are in this category: They're fat! They are tubs of lard!!!


Do you think those words are harsh? I don't! I really like some of those guys and gals , but they have to realize they are being programed . They are being programed by the Orwellian ad agencies and the "New Media" . By making everyday consumers weight problems seem small when in reality they're MONSTERISH! I'm not being fatuous here . There is heavy hitters out there paid to keep you fat. Highly paid "Fat Friends", scum who come into your homes daily masquerading as friends or know-it-alls. All with the same message. "Your OK Being Fat , It's Normal" ! Don't believe me ? How'bout this for example: In the "New Media" we have both "Oprah" & "Doctor Phil" both over weight seeming successful people . These "Ugly American Media Hounds" are making millions of dollars on shows about youths wasting away with a mental disorders called "Bulimia" and "Anorexic". When in fact young American youths are dieing of obesity related problems almost 200-1 . That's not to say anorexic isn't a serious disorder, it's is, but it's a rare disorder that can be treated by psychotherapy. When children or teens become thin, not emaciated, but thin , it's hardly "News Worthy", unless your paid to make it "News Worthy". I read , just yesterday about a young boy, who at 17 , died on the football field of a heart attack . He was over 280lbs . Do you think his parents thought he had a problem? No? I don't think they thought anything of it. Mainly because the whole family was over weight. We as a nation are sick, not only physically but also mentally. These charlatans Oprah and that "Quack" Phil are giving Americans a sense of "OKness" about "carrying a few". It's bullshit through and through. It's not "OK" to be fa . It's ugly and that's a honest response. Settle down if ya want bullshit go to another blog cause I'm not going to hold back. I know some of ya might be thinking "Att-oh... Old Wally here just went all Mel Gibson on us"! No far from it . I have friends and family who struggle with weight and I love them... It's not that... It's because I want everyone to live a full , happy and healthy life . I think we have to stop mollycoddling "The Fat" and we have to stop mincing words . I think we must start using words like "It's killing you stupid"! Or , " You look like shit"! Or, "Wake the fuck up . You have a fucking family that depends on you"! Or, "Your a fat slob , your breathing crazy and ya can't keep up"! Or my favorite , "YOU ! YA YOU ! Your dieing ...and I love you"! "Please don't die because I don't know what I'll do without you"!!!



We Americans and Canadians are not living in the real world. We have an eating addiction. The funny thing about this addiction isn't what we eat, it's when and how much we eat. I've witnessed these poor slobs furrow through their lunches bitching about their "new" diet. "I have ta eat this rabbit food, my doctor said I have hyper tension... and high blood pressure... and high cholesterol ...and I'm a million pounds over weight"... Blahh Blahhh Blahhh... Then they pick up their lunch boxes and they're 2' x 2' x2' red lunch boxes filled til overflowing. They pull out a salad that's 2lbs or more of food, add chicken and glop on 4-6ozs. of "Diet Rite" salad dressing. Did you ever hear of "moderation"? Here's another couple of words for ya "small portions"! Here's the trick of eating and maintaining a healthy body , not a cut . 6 pack frame , but a healthy body that looks nice in slacks. QUIT FUCKING EATING SO FUCKING MUCH! Eat meals or snacks 6 times a day . Doesn't matter when just space them out . Eat only when your hungry ! That's key. If your not hungry, DON"T EAT! Chances are your body is telling ya something. Like, eg : "I'M NOT HUNGRY , DON"T NEED TA EAT "! Drink water. Not tap water that's shit! Drink bottled R.O. water or buy a Reverse Osmosis water filter. When your feeling hungry between meals it's usually your body telling you, "I'm thirsty , drink"! So drink, water, not sodas! If you want to maintain your "new" stealth form? Then start a fitness program, get involved sports, or walk, or run, or ride a bike, or better still, ride your wife... Just start doing something and have fun! If ya have some fun you''l keep doing it. Better still you could work your ass off like "Da Wallycrawler". That'll keep ya thin and lean, or at least you'll look nice in slacks .



"The media is making us all pigs and feeding us swill". Ya that would be way to easy. By blaming the "crack dealers", when it's us who are to blame. It's always easier to blame the "dealer", but in reality it's the " junkie's " fault where their at. Why is it in North America we always blame the other guy for our problems? The courts are all full of frivolous law suits. Why can a man who smoked for over 20 years win a law suit over "Big Tobacco"? Didn't he hear of lung cancer and how smoking cigarettes causes it? Of course he did and he didn't heed the warnings. So now it's "The Marlboro Man's" fault! That bastard sold me "Smooth Smoking Satisfaction" and now I've got an iron lung. "Pay Up Man"! Ya I pointed fingers at the media. In the end who the fuck are we kid'n? We knew they were blowing smoke up ours asses. It was just easier to give in to our cravings. Who in their right mind would take advise from Oprah Winfrey or Doctor Phil? Look it's OK to have a burger once and a while. That means monthly or less by the way!

In the past I've ended my blogs with, "Let's change our spending habits", or something like that . This time it's a little different . Please let's change our eating habits.

Lots'O'Love Da Crawler.

I'm work'n on my next post, "The Nation Of Slobs". Can you guess what nation that is?

17 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Anonymous said...

hold on the grease from my fries is making my fingers slip off the gwerty's. damn it.

~ slurp

wallycrawler said...

I think you need da lube for your hand games.

If ya get what I mean? ;)

Anonymous said...

nah... dont go mixing like that... that'll put a girl out of commission..

~ if you know what i mean..

TK Kerouac said...

I'm going to steal a couple of these photos
the problem is, food tastes so good
we need it to survive
its the "emotionally stuffing of the face" that gets most into trouble

wallycrawler said...

Dirty Gal I've seen bad things happen to good people. If that's it?

Just last week a "Friend" of mine had a problem that put her out'a service til this week. And she's not a happy camper!

I told her to use "Astroglide"! OH NO... she wanted chicken fat!!!

__________________________________

T.K. you could be right, but we can't comfort the addict just because of it! We need to give them moral support and not bullshit them that it's normal to have 3 rolls under your 4 boobs!

Unfortunately the truth be told, men with a "few extra" can get away with it. They can find a mate or S.O. easier than a woman that is heavy. I've seen women struggle with their weight and then struggle with any meaningful relationship. Some become withdrawn... I' know, you know women like this. I know plenty!

Die Muräne said...

I think 'moderation' is the most important thing on this! Sooo many good stuff. But with a little bit of moderation there's still more then enough to enjoy!

For the influence of medias you really must read the book 'propaganda' by Edward Bernays!! He wrote it about 70 years ago but it's still the bible of PR. You'll find the link to the online-book on wikipedia or here
http://whale.to/b/bernays.pdf

wallycrawler said...

Thanx D.M.

I'm gonna do that right now.

Always great info from your end!

I now work for a marketing company. I'm learn'n whole new perspective in selling. The consumer is treated like a moron. And now that I've seen what they're sell'n to the consumer...They are!!!

wallycrawler said...

OK D.M. that book is incredible!

I read into the second chapter "The New Propaganda". I'm go'n out today to buy this book fer sure!

Hey thanx!

If ya have da time you should watch the "Zeitgeist Movie".
Ya can see it by click'n the "Wallycrawler Eyes" on the top right of my page.

It's very much in the same vain, maybe more!

Die Muräne said...

The book is freaking, isn't it?

I this Zeitgeist-movie. Very good and interesting. The last few months I spent pretty much time with stuff like that, read many blogs about whats really going on. Bastards!! Unfortunately they are in german, otherwise I could send you the links. I'm sure you would be very interested!
Here in Europe the resistance is growing. Feels good to see that and I hope it's not too late.

Tasty said...

wally cum look @ my new game. please invite a friend! u know who!

wallycrawler said...

D.M. ya that is "Da Book" fer sure!
It's amazing it was write'n way back in the 30's!

It holds up!

Well it would have'ta if it had any merit and it does.

__________________________________

Tasty you are always do'n shit on a Sunday morn'n. Didn't you go to bed again?

...I mean to sleep yet?

OK I'm game fer a game!

Anonymous said...

Yesterday I saw one of the fattest woman I've ever seen, outside the kitchen window of my apartment. She was in an SUV with the doors wide open, she was fanning herself & the sweat was rolling off of her. She looked totally miserable,ill kept & hopeless. It was obvious that her obesity was going to kill her.
Of course I felt pity for her, but also revulsion. I don't think the scenario would have stuck with me if I hadn't seen the other person in the car, the little tyke trapped in the car seat.
But, what's a person to do? Obesity is not a crime, yet.

Tasty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tasty said...

wow maiden that was turning me on til u said there was a kid in the back seat!

Anonymous said...

hey i know this is your site but whats the point of having a spot for people to express there opinions if you are going to delete them????

wallycrawler said...

I didn't delete any one's comments?

Wa ya talk'n about?

Da comment that was delete was by it's author, the person comment'n! Not be the administrator?! That would be me.

wallycrawler said...

Handmaiden, I'm all about a persons freedom to do whatever they want, as long as it doesn't hurt any one else.

People must learn moderation. Maybe we should teach that in school? I dunno? But we have'ta learn it before society collapses with high health care costs...and of coarse just sheer laziness!