Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Girl After My Own Heart!






10 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Anonymous said...

I hope she gets a skin rash!

wallycrawler said...

The great thing about those colors are...

They never fade or run and they are FOR LIFE!

Unlike some other team that wears Blue and White!

Art_Fulldodger said...

Well its a very good look to say the least. My only problem is that she isnt wearing the Winged Wheel on her...ummmm.... chest. The skates are a nice touch :)

Ice said...

Nice... but ehem, IS SHE LEGAL?

Damn, she looks like a youngin'.

...on another note, I have to admit somethin' to ya... I watched I AM LEGEND on the weekend with Willy boy.

:@ uhh... DON'T BOYCOTT ME!

The Phosgene Kid said...

Hockey Hookers, what's next??

wallycrawler said...

Rainman waz up?

Now if she was wear'n dat God awful Red Wing shirt, she'd have'ta wear a bag over her face! Or an octopus.

__________________________________

Ice you still around?
I thought fer sure you were have'n a lil'one by now!

That's OK about da "Will movie". What was it like to spend 15 bucks on that dreg?
"Batman" starts this week, ya should have saved your dollars!
__________________________________


Kid I've given up on the racy shit. Tasty has taken that spot. I can't keep up with her! So hockey boobs is the hawt as it gets here!

Anonymous said...

..

Ice said...

No, no no... I never spend bucks on movies... d/l 'em.

Baby soon, a couple weeks... until then.. haha, here I am. ;)

wallycrawler said...

Ice by all means download that movie. I hate that a cult is make'n money on that crap!

Ice said...

No one's makin' money off me for movies...

Free
FRee
FREE