Sunday, August 12, 2007

Please England...


Take Back These Two Washed-Up,
Has Been,
"New" Sciencetologists!
What Da Fuck Have We Ever Done To You Guys Anyhoo?

5 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

The Phosgene Kid said...

Scientologist, ha. Should gas the whole lot of 'em.

wallycrawler said...

You'd know how'ta do that too, wouldn't ya?

jungle jane said...

Ha! As if Posh spice knows how to spell!!

Ice said...

I watched(don't ask me why)a biography on Beckham...anyways, it was a Brit narrater, so clearly biased... going on about how these 2 are the BIGGEST couple in the world... LMAO! Uhhh, no, buddy... maybe Englands pride and joy... I'd be willing to bet a lot of North Americans would be like "WHO"? And those who DO recognize the name are like... oh yeah, ditzy pig nose and that sexy guy, what does he do?

Thats how I see them.

I do think hes hot, but thats it.

I could think a serial killer is hot too... doesn't mean anything.

wallycrawler said...

Hey J.J. I knows you like that Beckham! Great look'n, & a one time good athlete, but he makes me so sick. And those pussy injuries he gets...

________________________________

He's a great look'n guy Ice ,no question about that, he's as simple as they get though. Who would marry "Posh Spice"? I can see fuck'n her once , just ta see what it would be like, but as soon as that "thing" opened it's mouth I run fer da hills! Only a retard would marry that!!!

She thought she was do'n all the right moves. Get'n in with da "Church of Scentology", hiring Toms agent, pal'n around with Kate...
Didn't she know idea America hates Tom and Kate? Now it hates her and "Stupid". The U.S. hates her and her reality show. The Beckham's are a royal bust here in the Americas.


Get the fuck lost Posh, you too fop head!