Saturday, August 25, 2007

Wish I Was There!



7 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Toby said...

The Wisconsin state hog rally was here in my town last weekend. No comparison with Sturgis, but then again a million bikes is hard to compare with anything.

By the way, the tramp Leslie is not to be believed. She's sending naked pictures out again to married men. She dead set on ruining all relationships. If you haven't got one just email me, I have plenty.

Chicky Pea said...

Wally, looks like it would be the perfect place for you.

Yeah, and whatever!

wallycrawler said...

You guys should just get along.

wallycrawler said...

Ya it would'a been fun that's fer sure!

Toby said...

We'd get along if the tramp would stop lying on her back and about me.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Devils' Tower was one of our favorite spots when I was stationed at Ellsworth AFB. That is some beautiful country.

wallycrawler said...

Kid it looks frigg'n amazing!