Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Poor Little Lindsay


17 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Die Muräne said...

What did I detect in the sign?!

(57) ILL - HO (7)

whhaaaaahaaaahhaaaa!

The Phosgene Kid said...

Are those meth sores on her face???

wallycrawler said...

Ya D.M. I was kind'a hide'n something there , but "Ill Ho" isn't it , but that was fuck'n funny , thanx .

___________________________________

Hey Kid , I use'ta love Speed when i was younger (& coke) . I think "Little Star Lost Lindsy" takes recreational drug use to a whole new level .
I love ta do her though . Thus the "Still Hot" .

Chicky Pea said...

She certainly is on a path for success.

concerned citizen said...

L>T here,

Hi! Wally! still lusting after the girls, I see. ;]

Hi chicky pea.

Chicky Pea said...

Hey L>T, how are you doing? I hope all is going well for you!

The Phosgene Kid said...

She might be int he next filming of "Jailhouse Girls" That film is a classic!!!

wallycrawler said...

Sorry for the lack of shit lately . I've been extremely busy !!!

wallycrawler said...

Kid "Jail House Girls" ?

I didn't know you were a "Ginger Lynn Allen" Fan ? Fuck man I'm the Biggest "Ginger" fan ever !!!

Ever seen the original version of "New Wave Hookers" ? When she takes two dicks up her tushy hole ? It also had "Tracey Lords" do some nasty shit too ! Great flick .

Keshi said...

its strange how some celebrities think doing drugs, drinking stupid and driving like idiots is some kinda fashion.

Keshi.

Ice said...

I'm lovin' these tunes on my blog. Thanks for sharing that BRILLIANT idea with me.

Hows things on your end, busy dude these days? Stayin' cool ??? :)

Talk to you soon,

~ C

tkkerouac said...

Got a pen so I can connect the dots?

wallycrawler said...

Wow this is the longest I've ever gone without post'n anything !

The Phosgene Kid said...

She ain't aging well...

Keshi said...

hehehehe :)

Keshi.

Die Muräne said...

Can't you change the pic in something just black or so? I mean, it's friday and I don't want to see THAT.. ;)

Chicky Pea said...

How much longer must we look at her?