Tuesday, July 17, 2007

P.D. 13

Port Dover Ontario
Friday The 13th. , 25th. Anniversary
Motorcycle Rally .





Come'n Into Town We Knew It Was Gonna Be Big .
Over 150,000 Motorcycles Made The Trip .
And Over 250,000 People Came To A Town
Which Normally Has A Population
Of 5.500 .

My Sister Brenda , Our Buddy Ron and Her Boyfriend Bruce .

George's and My Bike .









This Is A Real Cool Look Down From The Grated Bridge .














Bikes Lined Every Street In This Small Town .










Ron's Pimp Hand Is Strong !

















G-Nite Dover See Ya Da Next Friday Da 13th.
Da Wallycrawler .

16 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Ice said...

Aww, see this reminds me of my dad, BIG TIME... he did this kind of shit all the time... He did Sturgis a few years too... thats one helluva meet...

Great pics ;)

Still got my eye out for you on your bike through town!

wallycrawler said...

Well you can recognize me now , can't ya ?

I'm the good look'n one !

Ice said...

;) ... lol

I would recognize ya now, yes. But I just haven't seen you nor your bike yet.

I'm lookin' when I'm out around town!

oo
--

The Phosgene Kid said...

Looks pretty tame - no motorcycle mamas. My favorite motor cycle moment was when I saw a scooter boy ride by with "If you can read this, my bitch fell off the bike again" on the back of his shirt.

Chicky Pea said...

Love the purple hat!

I'm sure you had a great time!

tkkerouac said...

OMG, that was awesome. I almost went with Mermaid but we were warned we wouldn't make it in without a bike, why didn't you take us??

Ice said...

Hey, why am I hearing tunes when I come in here... I normally have my volume down on my computer so maybe its been like this for some time, but I'm only hearing it now... I asked my hubby there a while back if I could have music play over my page... if you have secrets... share them, my friend ;)

wallycrawler said...

Ice I think I'd know you too .

OK here's how ya can download music to your site . Click on "Music Video Codes" below the video screen , that will take you to "Video Cure" .com . There you can look up thousands of different videos . Once you pick a video test to see if it works . If it does scroll down and pick a size & color . Then click on video code . A separate box will com up . Minimize that screen . Go to your template page on your blogger , find a box to insert the code , open it up , now open up the code box , scan and drag into the blogger page...OK done like dinner ya now have a video on your page . If ya want you can do this on all kinds of different web sites that have music & video codes . Google free video codes , you'll be there all day .

wallycrawler said...

Kid there was all kinds of tity flash'n go'n on , if thats what your say'n ? If ya want I'll post a couple of those shots .

__________________________________

Chick you don't know Ron . Belive me Ron suited that hat .

Hey I got my purple on that nite too !

__________________________________

Hey Minx you could have got'n in no probs . The town parks all cars out'a town in farm feilds , from those feilds they bus you in , Easy ! You should have been there you would'a had a blast !

The Phosgene Kid said...

Why else go to a cycle event. You can stay at home and look at your motorcycle all day.

Die Muräne said...

Cool! I think every year the event is even bigger, you old rocker, you ;)

The Phosgene Kid said...

Where can can I get one of those smokin' pimp hats??

Ice said...

I did it !!! Thank you !!!

;)

Ice said...

Wally!! I need your login email... email me from my profile... I need to invite you into the blog for the next week, then I'll open 'er up again ;)

Cool beanz?

Send me an email though, so I can send you the invite.

wallycrawler said...

wallycrawler@hotmail.com

That's it Ice

___________________________________

D.M. This one was HUGE !

___________________________________

Sorry Kid I am just so busy this past week . I just started a new job .

Ice said...

Good deal, just sign in when ya head over with that account.

Be for about a week.

;)

See ya there.