Tuesday, October 24, 2006

"Wa Da Fuck Goes" ?

Let me just say , I'm not a big fan of Madonna's . As a matter of fact I can't stand , her music (except "Ray Of Light", mostly because it was produced by William Orbit a electronica genius !) , her attitude , her "religion" , etc... That being said when somebody of her stature and fame does something good and noble they should be praised , not vilified . Two weeks ago Madonna adopted a abandoned baby African boy and is also adopting a young girl as I write this .

In Zambia 98,000 people die every year of AIDS , 710.000 orphans have AIDS , but CNN , FOX & CBS seem to think Madonna's adoption should be the main topic on the news . On Friday night CBS Evening News lead with this "Non Story" . Not only that , they implied she did something terribly wrong . She didn't save a child's life , no , she stole him !


This is proof positive that the world wide media has gone crazy .



If ever there was a time to "give the devil his do" , this is it ! Madonna hasn't done anything wrong . She has done something incredibly selfless and deserves better . The media should back-off Madonna and her family. Let them get on with their life with their "new" family . These two children deserve a better life . Madonna was kind enough to make them part of her and Guy Richie's life . Ya wont see me say this again but "God Bless Them" !





Here's something from "Ray Of Light" .

32 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

wallycrawler said...

Fuck FOX and their one sided point of view . That network makes me sick ! "Slave Auction" , fuck'n retched mind drivel . The same network backs Bush and his Stem Cell propaganda .

Your right they do have it bad and it's gonna get worse because Bush-backed corporations want their land .

Ya know what's funny CBS did a story about Zambia's genocide on "60 Minutes" on Sunday , with nary a message about US corporations mining for minerals and oil in that region . Hmmmm ...

Farm Girl said...

Wally, you haven't visited lately... Just sayin'.

Farm Girl said...

Bos - LOL. I didn't want Wally to miss anything.

wallycrawler said...

Thanx guys I just went over to find a very sweet surprize . Well worth the look...A couple of times !

Farm Girl said...

Wally, only a couple?

wallycrawler said...

OK I admit it I went over again !

Farm Girl said...

Wally, LOL. I love it! Thank you!

wallycrawler said...

OK Anonymous www.xsecrets.com .

K enjoy !

JBoombostick said...

God Damn! looks like I started something!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Satan Packs Fudge!! Satan Packs Fudge!! Satan Packs Fudge!! Satan Packs Fudge!!

Die Muräne said...

the world is full of lies. but sometimes I think a lot of people really really want to hear them. let's them feel secure or whatever. this clowns.

wallycrawler said...

Ya you did Bostick , thanx .


It was fun , Les & I kept miss'n each other online !
__________________________________


Die Murane , ya some times I'm "those clowns" , but this time
I looked past the insanity .

If ya want Sirius , it's easy click on the "Dog Star" logo on my page or www.sirius.com , then when on the main page , click on Howard Stern , then follow the prompts . I helped a friend last nite and she did it in less than 2 minutes . We had fun search'n the channels together . Try Channel 21 Alt Nation . A great music channel . And of coarse Howard Stern !

Farm Girl said...

Yeah, Wally. Why do you have that Meebo thing if you don't use it?

And on another note, we may have to sign Bos up for a few PC lessons.

wallycrawler said...

Les I was online when you were yesterday , but you went off as soon as you posted the message . Ya have'ta wait for a response . It's took me 30sec.

You were gone way to fast . Then I was on meebo for a hour or so after .

Farm Girl said...

Wally, well, maybe next time. I was under the influence, probably just as well I missed you. Not that I have EVER said anything I wouldn't normally, under those circumstances. *ahem*

Mackenzie said...

The media makes it look like there are no moderates left in the world. There seem to be only Facists and Communists left. Thank God I know otherwise. The moderates of the world...please stand up!

wallycrawler said...

Les next time your inebriated , email me and we'll talk on MSN . That sounds like fun .

_______________________________

Blonde waz up gal pal ?

I would stand up , but I can't say I'm a moderate anymore . As a matter of fact , I never have been one . I always have an opinion . Even when I don't know the question or the answer , cause I'm an asshole ! Remember ?

Keshi said...

**She has done something incredibly selfless and deserves better

thats so true. This baby boy wudnt even have a proper education if he lived in Africa with his poor family. I think Madonna is a great soul (tho Im not a fan of her music). Lets support more of good deeds like this than criticise every move that a celebrity makes. Th media stinks.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Wally matey I have a reply-comment for ya in my blog..check it out ;-)

Keshi.

JBoombostick said...

And on another note, we may have to sign Bos up for a few PC lessons

You mean P.C. Personal computer?
Or P.C. Politically correct?

wallycrawler said...

Keshi ya you know it .

I never thought kill'n the messenger was a "Roman Tale" . Now I think we should kill all the messengers .

_________________________________

PC ? No body's a Politically Correct Here ! EVER !!!
If ya wanna say sumthin , say it , any way ya want .
I don't care what ya say as long as your committed to what your say'n or your funny !
Bostick your both , so no probs bud !

Farm Girl said...

Bos - don't worry Bud, it was a joke. Remember, I major in sarcasm.

wallycrawler said...

No Les you Minor in "Scarcasim" .

You Major in "Bod" !

Farm Girl said...

Wally, you are SO sweet. Maybe they are both my stong points.

Farm Girl said...

...and if I could spell we would be all set!

Toby said...

I saw it, she did Ophrah from a feed out of London, so very sincere. "'The father'looked me in my eyes'" blah, blah, blah. Even Jolie takes a little time before she undercuts all the other true people who aren't looking for or thrive on 'positive' media attention.

Wally, I know you ask yourself the same thing, why?

Filthy rich scum bags who feel they own us is the only answer.

wallycrawler said...

Toby I hear ya bud .

She set up a orphanage down there too and called the press for photos & video . I know it was for media attention .

I really dislike Madonna , but this time , "Da Hog" , was do'n some good and give'n back . I , we , can't chastise her for that , not this time anyways .
______________________________

OK I can a bit !

Did you hear Madonna's "English Accent" on Oprah ?
God What a inflected , fake , snotty...How can anyone take her for seriously with that bullshit , made-up accent . Funny shit !

Ya know what would have been funnier...?...Madonna did her "English Accent" and Oprah would talk in her fake "Girl Friend" accent .

What a pair of phonies !!!

Toby said...

Haha, I here you girlfirend.

The Taker of Gist said...

I've always said that celebrities and taco salads are two entirely different things. And thanks to your post, I can now prove it to the Ministry of Plastic. A thousand thumbs up in your direction!

wallycrawler said...

Right back at ya sist'a !


_________________________________

Gist always speaks with a certain clarity about issues . This time there's no denying his commitment to this subject . Thank you "Taker" .

concerned citizen said...

hey wally, remember those biker pics. I promised to dig up a while back? I only found a couple.But, I put them on my blog for you. I must of given the others away or threw them out.

wallycrawler said...

Thanx I'm go'n right over !

The Phosgene Kid said...

I have a feeling she's playing hacky-sack with those hooters about now anyway.