Sunday, October 15, 2006

Oh Ya I Forgot One ...


<----She Has Massive Ass Cheese !
I Agree With "BaBaBoey" Ashley Simpson Is A Mess !
She's Da Retarded Sister Ya Keep In Da Closet , Not On
The Stage For Everyone To Mock .
Here's A Band That Likes Their Pussy Big And Famous .
Primus's "Wynonna's Big Brown Beaver" .

11 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised by that pic. Do you think it was doctored just to make her look bad? I thought she was in awesome shape. Personally, I think she's really cute.

wallycrawler said...

Hey Jill waz up ? I really miss your posts .

Anyhoo , naw it's not a doctored photo . It's just a result of hard live'n in "LaLa Land" !

concerned citizen said...

In the first place the light is at the worst possible angle. & what ever it is she's wearing (a paper sack??)is not flattering, either.
Cut her some slack wally.
You are prob. right about the La La land living, though.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Free range beaver. I think they are in season.

wallycrawler said...

I>t , naw I can't cut her any slack she's a fraud . She should fade away to some trailer park in Arkansas . Her next job will be give'n blow jobs ta truckers at the local "Pilot Travel Center" .

Ya Kid da beaver is run'n wild up here . You'd enjoy da hunt'n around these here parts !

JBoombostick said...

Aint nothing wrong with that!! Are you crazy wally?!!

wallycrawler said...

Bostick ya she's OK ta look at , but the thing is this...The thing I hate , most of all , above anything else , is i hate be'n scammed ! I also hate see'n my kids be'n scammed ! That's a major reason why I started blog'n and ya know what ? Maybe I've kind'a been lazy lately . Write'n easy shots about celebrities and veering off on what my blog started out be'n .

Hopefully I'll get back to it .

Farm Girl said...

Wally - I would never scam you, what you see is what you get!

wallycrawler said...

I know Les .

It's you and me babe !

Farm Girl said...

Aww, Wally, you know how to make a gal feel special.

High Power Rocketry said...

Crazy gossip.