Wednesday, August 02, 2006

"F Mad Max" !

I Dunno About You , But When I Get Drunk I Never Become An Anti-Semite
I Have From Time Ta Time Hit On My Wife's Friends ... With Great Results I Might Add .

14 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Farm Girl said...

Does your wife know you have hit on her friends with great results?

wallycrawler said...

Oh Ya . They Talk !

Mackenzie said...

Yeah, he's an ass. I wonder if he realizes that Jesus was, in fact, a Jew. He hates Jesus. Jesus is going to be very upset about this.

I've moved, AGAIN, by the way...my new digs are in my profile.

wallycrawler said...

OK Blondie I'll take care of ya ! Again ! What gives with da move'n ? Don't like your "New/Old Digs" ?
Just F'n with ya I have the same problem at my work ! A fuck'n mouth piece at work talk'n to the "man" !
The thing with me is "I DON'T CARE" ! I want them to step up . F'n Pansies !!!

The Phosgene Kid said...

I heard he was trying to load the whole synagogue into a boxcar... Maybe he is pissed because they killed jesus or something.

Farm Girl said...

Apparently you have one of those non-jealous type spouses. I'm jealous.

Keshi said...

lol yep even I cant tell how a drunken-Mel got racist towards the Jews.

Keshi.

wallycrawler said...

As the old saying goes..."Da apple don't fall to far from da tree" !

Mel's Dad is a well known Nazi sympathizer . As you might already know Keshi.

Mackenzie said...

Effin pansies is right...mines personal though and I felt like I was being spied on. Fuck that!

wallycrawler said...

Ya I read blog Blondie . That fuck'n sux that's for sure . If ya can't be honest with in your own blog , why bother , eh ?

Some friends pass , some stay , some come back another day . So sez da Wallycrawler .
I'z am a poet !

Keshi said...

hehe yep...guess he missed out on the vegemite by living in the US :)

Keshi.

Die Muräne said...

Just look at that, man. Now you can have this crap as free ringtone for your cellphone. unbelievable!

http://gearlog.com/blogs/gearlog/archive/2006/08/04/17607.aspx

wallycrawler said...

OK I'll look that up . Thanx .

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! hattiesburg pilates studio Fluoxetine information from drugs.com wellbutrin sr for depression Rerfurbished mobile phones Recovery time for mini facelift Sports marketing salary Ford flathead egine Toaster ovens non stick interior history in mexico soccer let &aposs pitch washers jerome baker u14 soccer Used wheelchairs collection peugeot peppermills Information systems security design and development Pc bass fishing simulator Basketball tournament schedule