Wednesday, August 16, 2006

We Have Been Outed...



The Secret Is Out...
I'm the real reason why she and Tom broke up .














OK , OK , OK... That Was Total B.S. I Just Wanted To Post Pictures Of Her Nude . I Like The Way She Looked Before All The Facial Surgery . Now Her Face Looks It's Always Tight And Her Eyelids Look Pulled . Like A Cat .

Why Can't Actresses Just Age Gracefully ? I Can Understand Getting Your Boobs Done After A Couple Of Kids . Or Maybe Some Lippo , But Getting A Face Lift Before Your Forty Or Fifty Is Just Crazy !

Before :

After :

Enuff Said ! Sa Later Wallycrawler .

29 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Mackenzie said...

She does resemble a cat now.

wallycrawler said...

Freakishly !!!

wallycrawler said...

I'm one ta talk .

Farm Girl said...

I find it hard to believe that you would want to post naked pictures on your blog. Shocking. Utterly shocking.

wallycrawler said...

I never thought I would ever shock you Les .

Mark one up for da Crawler !

Toby said...

One knocked off. I've never seen her fully nude. She's da hot. Bad facial surgery is only a light switch away.

wallycrawler said...

Ya she looked great Toby . Great bod , great face , fantastic character lines . Now gone !

I have all da nudes , peace out .

Farm Girl said...

wally - okay, I hate to burst your bubble but there is one thing you must know about me, I major in sarcasm. It's my specialty really. We must revoke "your one". You'll have to find some other way to earn it back.

wallycrawler said...

Really that was sarcasm ?

I wouldn't have guessed ?

Chalk one back up for da Crawler !

Farm Girl said...

Um, guess again. I believe you are working in a deficit situation now. That could be dangerous.

The Taker of Gist said...

Eyes are the past, man. I'm forward thinking, forward looking, forward living.

The future is camera eyes. As soon as they get under $500 each, you'll start seeing the world a whole new way.

wallycrawler said...

Les , Bush works that way . I shouldn't get any bad habits should I ?

Gist , that was the single weirdest and funniest thing you've ever posted on my blog . LOL .

Die Muräne said...

Maybe she should take another facial surgery and try to bring her old face back.
At this occasion she also could take a leg surgery. Her legs are not slim enough.

wallycrawler said...

Really I like her gams ?

Farm Girl said...

I think you meant to say you shouldn't get any MORE bad habits.

concerned citizen said...

what I think is going on is these women have to keep their body fat down for their image & unfortunately as a person ages the body can look great without fat but the face suffers. So they try to fix it by plastic surgery. That's my guess.

wallycrawler said...

Have you two seen what Madonna looks like now ?

Now that is scary !!!

concerned citizen said...

Yeah, well age happens. what pisses me off is you guys seem to weather it better, not only that you get sexier(?). ARRRGH! OH well, we get hornier(?) ha ha!

wallycrawler said...

I>t will ya tell that to my wife !
She's just gett'n older !

concerned citizen said...

hmmm, my husband & her have something in common.

Farm Girl said...

Wally, LOL at the wife. Maybe she needs a boyfriend.

concerned citizen said...

I have to take it back about men getting sexier. I did a huge community yard sale thing down at the park. my friend with a Harley Davidson was selling motorcycle parts, next to my spot. It was a man magnet. I never saw so many middle aged out of shape beer-gutting males in my life hanging around in one place.
Of course I don't visulize you that way Wally. ;]

Toby said...

LOL at Les

Keshi said...

Thats really Nic in the nude? I've never seen pics like that of her's except in Eyes Wide Shut. She's got a pretty face but I really dun like her skinny body.

Keshi.

Farm Girl said...

Toby - thanks. I thought it was a good idea. Shouldn't every woman have one?

Lexa Roséan said...

Hey Wally
I totally agree with you about the craziness of the face lifts so early in life or at all. Ah, to age gracefully!

wallycrawler said...

I>t and Les , you know what's great about be'n Da Wallycrawler ? Meet'n you two !

Keshi ya that's her , she's been nude in a lot of flic's . I don't agree with you on her body though I love her "stealth" frame !

And no Les wives shouldn't have men on the side . Especially hot young men . Women should know there place in the world...making me happy !

That was a joke , no need ta kill the Crawler .

Lexa nice ta meet'cha . I really liked your blog . Good work ! A fresh perspective is always needed and appericiated . Also I agree with the ageing gracefully . Why is it in our countries a woman can't just look like a woman , old or young .

Don't get me wrong I love beauty manufactured or natural .

It's just there's a time to say..."Whoa"! Nicole seems to have gone over that line .

Farm Girl said...

Wally, you are quite a charmer, however, I must disagree about your latter statement. I'm one of those liberated chicks, it's all about equality.

JBoombostick said...

I would so divorce my wife for two hours with her