Friday, May 05, 2006

"Happy Cinco De Mayo Everyone" !



It's Also My Birthday !


21 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Cezi said...

Happy Birthday WAllYCRALLER!!!! Have a weekend :)

wallycrawler said...

Thanx Beautiful ! You have a great weekend also .

F.J. Delgado said...

Happy b-day Wally! Hope you had a great one - and thanks for reminding us how awesome Alba is...

PS get the new PJ album, it rocks!

hannah said...

i hope it was fantastic darlin'!! (something along the lines of happy strippers and lots of cake.)

L>T said...

SI, SI,
"En el garaje hay palas, azadas, mangueras, ti-jeras y otras cosas para trabajar en la yarda."

wallycrawler said...

Thanx everyone ! I had a great weekend .

F.J. I loaded up some Pearl Jam just for you . "World Wide Suicide" is a great single , I haven't had time to hear the CD yet . Hey maybe I'll buy this one . I'm one of those guys who downloads everything .

Hannah I didn't get to party with my girlfriends this weekend . I'm picking up my new bike this week so maybe next weekend .

I>t My grandmother was Panamanian but I never got the chance to meet her . She died before I was born , so my Spanish sucks , but I think ya said something about Jessica's ass being so prefect and round and that's a fact baby!

L>T said...

Ha ha! What I said was;
"In the garage there are shovels, hoes hose, clippers & other things you need to work in the yard."

Spanish for the housewife :)

Die Muräne said...

happy birthday then (belated)!

Mone said...

Happy belated birthday to you!!
Hope you had a nice party!

Blonde Vigilante said...

Happy belated birthday, Wally!!!!! Hope you drank yourself under the table.

jungle jane said...

Wally I got horribly drunk on your birthday. I think that will make you proud? I didn't dare fart happy birthday just in case i followed through...

Keshi said...

goshh lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ooops forgot to wish ya!

HAPPY BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY WALLY MATEY!

Keshi.

wallycrawler said...

Thanx everyone for the b-day greetings all are appreciated !

Today I buy my "new" (used) Harley Davidson . A 1200 Sportster . The bike's a beauty , she is sexy ! I wont be able to ride it til next week though (Insurance issues). Have a great day .

You guys are great thanx again !

Die Muräne said...

wow, cool! but how could you efford such a machine? did you sell your ass again?!! :-)

wallycrawler said...

Naw I sold da old ladies ass . That's why I could only afford a "Sportster" .

Now selling my ex's ass I'd be driving a tricked out "V-Rod" !

crallspace said...

HAppy B DAY!!! Missed you lately!

wallycrawler said...

Thanx bud !

Die Muräne said...

haha, your one crazy bastard, wallycrawler!

workin' for da man too said...

Happy Belated Birthday Wally !!!!
Blast World Wide Suicide through the helmet on the Harley baby.
Love that song. Love motorcycles.
Have a great time with both !!!

wallycrawler said...

Thanx Man !