Friday, May 05, 2006

"Happy Cinco De Mayo Everyone" !



It's Also My Birthday !


19 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Cezi said...

Happy Birthday WAllYCRALLER!!!! Have a weekend :)

wallycrawler said...

Thanx Beautiful ! You have a great weekend also .

F.J. Delgado said...

Happy b-day Wally! Hope you had a great one - and thanks for reminding us how awesome Alba is...

PS get the new PJ album, it rocks!

hannah said...

i hope it was fantastic darlin'!! (something along the lines of happy strippers and lots of cake.)

concerned citizen said...

SI, SI,
"En el garaje hay palas, azadas, mangueras, ti-jeras y otras cosas para trabajar en la yarda."

wallycrawler said...

Thanx everyone ! I had a great weekend .

F.J. I loaded up some Pearl Jam just for you . "World Wide Suicide" is a great single , I haven't had time to hear the CD yet . Hey maybe I'll buy this one . I'm one of those guys who downloads everything .

Hannah I didn't get to party with my girlfriends this weekend . I'm picking up my new bike this week so maybe next weekend .

I>t My grandmother was Panamanian but I never got the chance to meet her . She died before I was born , so my Spanish sucks , but I think ya said something about Jessica's ass being so prefect and round and that's a fact baby!

concerned citizen said...

Ha ha! What I said was;
"In the garage there are shovels, hoes hose, clippers & other things you need to work in the yard."

Spanish for the housewife :)

Die Muräne said...

happy birthday then (belated)!

Mone said...

Happy belated birthday to you!!
Hope you had a nice party!

Mackenzie said...

Happy belated birthday, Wally!!!!! Hope you drank yourself under the table.

jungle jane said...

Wally I got horribly drunk on your birthday. I think that will make you proud? I didn't dare fart happy birthday just in case i followed through...

Keshi said...

goshh lol!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

ooops forgot to wish ya!

HAPPY BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY WALLY MATEY!

Keshi.

wallycrawler said...

Thanx everyone for the b-day greetings all are appreciated !

Today I buy my "new" (used) Harley Davidson . A 1200 Sportster . The bike's a beauty , she is sexy ! I wont be able to ride it til next week though (Insurance issues). Have a great day .

You guys are great thanx again !

wallycrawler said...

Naw I sold da old ladies ass . That's why I could only afford a "Sportster" .

Now selling my ex's ass I'd be driving a tricked out "V-Rod" !

crallspace said...

HAppy B DAY!!! Missed you lately!

wallycrawler said...

Thanx bud !

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Wally !!!!
Blast World Wide Suicide through the helmet on the Harley baby.
Love that song. Love motorcycles.
Have a great time with both !!!

wallycrawler said...

Thanx Man !