Tuesday, May 09, 2006

"King Of Da Assholes" !


www.filmstripinternational.com <-Asshole


www.filmstripinternational.com/filmstrips.php <-Asshole

www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2724944 <- A Pissed Asshole


I thought I was a huge asshole , but this guy takes the cake !

I hate this fuck'n retard , but ya gotta hand it to him , he never has changed . I guess once an asshole always an asshole .

5 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

The Taker of Gist said...

I think it's inspiring that people of any level of intelligence can find work in America.

concerned citizen said...

That picture cracked me up. Falling off my chair, peeing my pants, funny!

I can't say I hate him anymore then any other politician, tho.

Gyrobo said...

He seems quite spoilt.

Keshi said...

u hate the politician in him mate :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

**Today I buy my "new" (used) Harley Davidson . A 1200 Sportster . The bike's a beauty , she is sexy !

Good on ya mate and good luck with it! :)

Keshi.