Thursday, May 25, 2006

What's On Sirius II ?

Howard Stern Apologises About His Comments To Natalie Maines and The Dixie Chicks . Howard Admitted He Was Wrong To Attack Her And The Chicks . Howard Was Initially For The Invasion Of Iraq . He Changed His Mind A Year After The Invasion . Tells Natalie She Has Great Courage To Speak Her Mind And Not Back Down To Pressure . She Was A Big Fan Of The Show And Was Hurt By Sterns Comments . She Also Said They Don't Get Regular Radio Play In America Because Of Their Stand On The War . Howard Stated That He Was Fired By Clear Channel After His Statements Against Iraq War . Tells Them "You Were Right And Most Of America Was Wrong" .




















11 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Mackenzie said...

He's got balls to apologize.

Politics and then we die.

The Phosgene Kid said...

And why should I care what Stern or the Dixie whores think about anything? They are merely entertainers (and not terribly good ones at that). When the trained monkeys are done performing at the circus they go back to their cage and shut the f**k up – they don’t expect everyone to hang on their every word just because they masturbate in public and throw their feces at an audience. Ok, so that is all Stern has going for him, but at least I don’t have to listen to the monkeys.

Hey, if you re-hash old items, can we rehash old comments? I made some on other blogs I thought were hysterical and I didn’t get a big reaction. Well, what do I expect, I am no Hollywood pole-smoker.

wallycrawler said...

I here ya Blonde !

Hey Kid I suppose your right in your eyes , in mine your way off . But I'll defend ya to say what you want to say and hopefully you'll do the same for me . All that aside Natalie Maines views were right ! Monkey or not . As entertainers Stern and the Chicks are great ! In my eyes .

The Phosgene Kid said...

Nothing personal against the Dixie Hicks, and Stern was funny about 10 years ago, but he's just a mike monkey, it is his guests, Robin, and the people surrounding him that have the talent - like those oil wrestling lesbians he had on his TV show once. Now that's entertainment.

I am just saying I don't give a dam what he or another Hollywood schmuck thinks about anything. They are paid to sing and ride the little trike in the center ring, not shoot their mouths off.

I would value your opinion over some “star” any day, in fact, because you aren't doing it to get mention on some TV show to revive your flagging career - your beliefs are genuine.

wallycrawler said...

Thanx and yer right !

But ya gotta hear Stern again the show has been reborn !

wallycrawler said...

Good Point ! But I didn't say they were trained animals though ! "Da Kid" said that (sort of) .

I think if you have a voice , use it ! Not all people will agree with your point of view , "but have at it" !

And I hate people who "play nice" , they're boring !

ErikBlaine said...

I was directing that comment at Da Kid

Toby said...

Because performers get paid for what they do they should only do that and STFU? What a silly and most rediculous statement.

wallycrawler said...

As usual Toby's right !

wallycrawler said...

OK Kire .

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»