Sunday, April 30, 2006

"Your Mission" : "Not To See This Movie" !


And The Hype Machine Keeps On Turn'n :

Last month "Parade Magazine" published an online poll , that found 84% of it's readers thought the media was to blame for Tom Cruise's "flaky image" ! Turns out , out of 18,000 respondents ,14,000 votes came from 10 different computers , and 8,400 votes came from one specific computer ! This is typical , most magazines never check facts . Even their own stats . If I was "Parade" I'd wonder if online polls actually worked ?

That being said who gives a fuck ?

Most of you know how I feel about "The Church Of Scientology" and other cults . "Da Church" is way behind this movie , way behind ! They have a lot of moo-law tied up in "Mission Imposable III" . I'd really like them to fall flat on their faces , like last years "War Of The Worlds" . If you have some free time this weekend please don't see "M:i:III" . Go for a walk , go out to dinner , stay home and curl up for some hot sex , just don't go see this derwreck ! In a few months it'll be out on DVD anyhoo , then rent it .

Why give these white slavers a single dime !

Thanx Da Wallycrawler .

9 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

concerned citizen said...

I saw Tom's face up again for peoples sexist man of the year. yucck! If he gets the award, there has got to be a Scientolgy conspiracy afoot.
I don't plan on watching this movie.

hannah said...

as much as i love not-all-that-attractive actors in basically flame ridden fashion shows...i don't.
i wouldn't worry about those of us with brains left even contemplating the idea for more than one horrible masochistic moment.

jungle jane said...

My god - Tom Cruise has sperm all over his face...

wallycrawler said...

I just read a test audience cheered when Philip Seymour Hoffman beats the shit outta Cruise .

Now Dats Funny !

concerned citizen said...

My Gog! how unpopular can you get & still be popular? Is this the: 'Any publicity is good publicity' rule?

Mackenzie said...

I won't be going to that movie. a) b/c I didn't see the first two and b) who give a rats ass about Tom Cruise.

I don't!

Keshi said...

ok now while I aint a big fan of Tom Cruise, I still dun wanna diss him so badly..hehe if u dun like him, dun go...thats it :)

Keshi.

Mackenzie said...

PS...I love the picture with the spit on his face...it looks like...well...you know.

Pixie Sprinkle said...

Gees you think they would have made it one vote per computer IP address. Even I know how to do that and I'm only a rude pixie!