Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Easter

10 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

hannah said...

and to you dear, hope it's spent with loved ones and good food.

Keshi said...

Happy Easter to u too Wally!

Thats a beautiful pic!

Keshi.

Die Muräne said...

Your new white cloths are cool, wally! Like it!

wallycrawler said...

Thanx Hanna is was .

Thanx Keshi hope you had a great weekend also .

Mr Murane that's not me(The Wallycrawler) it's my Dad .

Slickitysly said...

Easter for me was spent far and away from the church, but with friends and family. A great time had by all

crallspace said...

And to you...

Anonymous said...

I truly hope you had a lovely Easter with those who you obviously love so very much.
I wish you all to have as much love in your lives as you can handle.

F.J. Delgado said...

hope your Easter was an awesome one, Wally.

Mackenzie said...

This is late, but Happy Easter to you too. He is risen.

Die Muräne said...

update, wallycrawler, update! :-)