Wednesday, February 08, 2006

What's The Best Cure For A Hang-Over ?

Two Days After The Super Bowl & I still Have A Hang-over .
Does Anybody Have A Sure Fire Hang-Over Remedy ?

18 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

wallycrawler said...

And Don't Say Don't Drink !!!

Die Muräne said...

The best is to drink some more beers the day after. Take some time to forget!!

I usually drink some olive-oil before I go out for serious drinking. Believe me, it helps a lot ;-)

jungle jane said...

beating your head against a tree seems to work well for me...

F.J. Delgado said...

drink shitloads of water WHILE you drink shitloads of beer, and pound water the next day as well.

works like a charm for me!

by the way, my blog is now at ----> http://aletterneversent.blogspot.com

just wanted to let my blogging brotha in Canada in on the 411.

PEACE

wallycrawler said...

D: Olive oil eh ? You sure , sounds like ya want da Wally run'n to the can all night ?! I did try the hair of the dog [another drink] but all a got was drunk again .Man I was PISSED !

JJ I can't get close to any trees . We had 30" of snow in two days ! It look's nice down under . I forgot to tell ya I love your AC-DC shirt .

Hey FJ who did ya have on the Super Bowl ?
The water thing wouldn't work . I was drink'n gallons of water with Aleve's but I puked it all out ! "Nice"!!!

Anonymous said...

The guillotine is always a surefire cure ... but a little messy.

Die Muräne said...

Still no update...
I hope you didn't take the advice with the guillotine for serious!

Die Muräne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crabby said...

Water. Lots of water. Ya have to drink it when you're drinking and drink it the next day.

I personally have had my face down in the toilet bowl while the room spun round and round and round......oh...sorry.

jungle jane said...

still hungover, wally? try a bigger tree...

wallycrawler said...

JJ & Die : I feel better now I drank some olive oil . I bet my head against a olive tree til it gave me oil .

Hey "Man" a guillotine ? I didn't get married again , I just got drunk !

Crabs I don't find bobbing for turds a good hang-over cure and even if it did work , I'd rather have the headache !

Die Muräne said...

geile siech!

wallycrawler said...

Nic & Mac thanx . Next hang-over I'm gonna take your advise and get drunk all over again . Tonight I'm go'n to the "Peeler" bar [strippers] and get sauced . Who wants to come with ???

Superstar Nic said...

Damn!!! You must have had a REAL good time, LOL. Wow!

wallycrawler said...

Ecstasy I don't drink that much but last week I drank Saturday, Sunday, Monday & Friday . Yesterday I felt normal for the first time in a week .That's Super Bowl Week every year .

F.J. Delgado said...

yo wally.. hope your hangover is now long gone.

as for the game, i liked the steelers, but stayed away from the game because i thought it was going to be a close, high-scoring affair. i was wrong.

sorry for peacing out for so long, but i was in Vegas taking care of some business and meeting up with old duke and poker buddies.

hope all is cool up there...

PEACE

wallycrawler said...

FJ Don't apologize for go'n to Vegas man ! I'm jealous ! Hope ya had a good time dude .

Anonymous said...

readiness ijhci imposed triplicate chicklets spillover bookwhich clarify returning centrally endnotes
lolikneri havaqatsu