Friday, February 03, 2006

Have A Great Day Guys & Gals !

























WHO WILL WIN DA BIG GAME ?
WHO GIVES A FUCK !
HAVE FUN , GET DRUNK !
DON'T DRINK & DRIVE , TIP WELL , & BE CAREFULL !




















Pittsburgh By 11...HeHe

5 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Anonymous said...

Yipee ... the Steelers win it (we ahve strong connections to Pittsburgh). Superbowl time for us is just a time for Mum and Dad and Daughter to have a little fun together and eat junk food.

By the way, I think JJ is right. Those big boobies look remarkably similar to the pictures of the moon over Nassau. Is it really you, I didn't know you liked your beer with silly-cone.

Crabby said...

Tip well. A man after my own heart.

Can I have a different beer holder? I'm afeared that one will squish my fingers into crumbles.

wallycrawler said...

Yes JJ I had my tits done just for Super Bowl . Cause it's such a sausage feast I know I can't get lucky . So I do my breast every year for pure self pleasure ! Funny thing hap'n though. My wife was so into them , maybe I'll keep them for awhile .

Hey Man I lost a couple of bucks on that game ! The f'n officials fuck'd that game up . I don't think Seattle would or should have won , but they would have covered .

Crabs I have been in the hotel restaurant field for most of my life , so I know how wait staff depend on tips to survive .
Plus , that's a way to get laid . Tip big the chick serving ya , is all over ya ! I've got lucky lots of times with an extra 10 or 20 !

And no Crabs that's the way those "babies" come .

wallycrawler said...

It did this year !!!

wallycrawler said...

That's my wife you'r talk'n about !