Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Wallycrawler's " Man'O'Da Year "

OK I like Bono , I dunno why , maybe I feel his hearts in the right place or because I've seen U2 a couple of times and I like their music . I think , he thinks he's doing good work and maybe he is ? "I think he's just spinning his wheels" ! That being said I semi agree with him being there . Bill Gates and his loon wife ? " Ya Gotta Be Kid'n Me " !!! " So let me figure this out , if I steal every idea or technology out there , steal it for everyone to see , have major lawsuits , lose most , pay people off , become the richest man in the world , I can buy a Time cover " ? " I guess so " ! This is the man corporations look at when they do evil . " Bill did it we can too " . This is a man who stole an operating system from his employer [ Apple ], sold it to the world as revolutionary and had no idea if it would work or not and it didn't . He's a huckster . A charlatan . He's The Great And Powerful Wizard Of Oz . He's a salesman . He's a thief . He's a lair . He's everything wrong in the world today and yesterday . I know "Wally tell me what you think about da guy " ! Isn't it Time magazine who named "Dumba" Bush Man Of The Year ? " Ya a couple of times " ! If I had it my way and I was gonna name a thief " Man Of The Year " I'd name " Heineken Man , Man'O'Da Year " . He's a thief too but a lest he's a honest thief , right out there not caring who sees him . Yup he's my type of guy . SA On Da Flipside Wallycrawler .

0 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !: