Monday, December 26, 2005

Fuck'n Idiots !!!


I've lived in dis country ...forever and every f'n year there's more & more ass-holes driving with no snow tires . These dim-wits cause almost every accident .Last night during Christmas dinner we had a call , your nephew has been rushed to the hospital . We hurry out to find a ice & snow storm developing . We press on . The Highway was a mess but we have a Saturn Vue and it drives well in the mess [ we also have winter tires ] . The storm gets stronger the further north we go . Along the way we were passed by SUV's and small cars [ F'n Hondas ] one in particular was a Civic . This ass-hole went by us at 120K in solid ice . I said to my wife "he's dead"! As soon as it came out of my mouth he lost it ! It slid across 2 lanes missing a Chevy SUV & AWD Volvo ."Right in da ditch" ! As I slowed down I noticed he had no snow tires . "Fuck em , let him sit there da shit-head" ! The rest of the way there was no better , guys & gals losing it all over the place . "All with no winter tires" ! Please if you live in the north please , please buy some snow tires . They'll save time , your car and lives ...Maybe mine !!! I'm pleading With Ya . Oh ya my nephew was OK just stomach problems . Da Wallycrawler .

4 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

F.J. Delgado said...

that's a hilariously told story... sorry to hear about your nephew, but you speak the truth, my friend.

wallycrawler said...

Right back @ ya !

jungle jane said...

i crash my car all the time. i do it for the insurance...

wallycrawler said...

I'm glad I don't live down under . Ummm...On second thought .