Thursday, December 22, 2005

Dat's Not Right !
















A Mexican Made Piece Of Junk Hits An American Made Motorcycle . Who Wins ? Not Da Sombrero !

10 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

jungle jane said...

ohhhhh look - a mid-life crisis on two wheels...

Die Muräne said...

your american made link to my blog doesn't work yet. but i know, who cares...

jungle jane said...

shees at least you can see the link to your blog, Murane. i can't even see my name...

wallycrawler said...

Soon I will fix !!!

wallycrawler said...

And Jane you Too!

hannah said...

still here. often silent, but pretty much always here.

wallycrawler said...

Welcome back Hannah nice to hear from ya !

jungle jane said...

woooooooohooooooooo Wally is gonna fix me up! where i come from that means a hot night in bed with a whole bunch of drugs and Wally tied up and stuff...

awww shees wally. i wasn't just content to spread filth over my own blog, i had come on down and dirty yours up too. jesus what's the matter with me...

wallycrawler said...

Promises spoken !

wallycrawler said...

DONE !!!