Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"American Idol" Finale

SUX!
Let just say right now and let me perfectly clear...

I don't fuck'n care one fuck'n rat shit about American Idol cuz of a matter of fact I never have in da past and in da future I plan on care'n even less about this piece of shit that clogs da minds of middle-aged zoned out Oprah worshipping corn chip fed women & limp-wristed males who are drivel induced vomit drinkers that would eat shit advertised as da new fat reducer if it came on a bun flame broiled at Burger King while idolize'n a bogus wanna-be has-been like Steven Tyler who was never a viable musician after "Dream On" due to da fact Aerosmith never wrote any of their songs in da 80's they were written performed by Jim Vallance & Desmond Child as ghosts cuz that both of those "Toxic Twins" didn't have two brain cells to share with each other and still have huge habits much like that fat assed has-been never-was bitch of a mother Jennifer Lopez who couldn't sing a note if the harmonizer wasn't invented in studio plus will never sing live cuz she will be exposed as the poor actress she was until she fucked Puff Daddy to get a semi-career as a bad disco singer then banged a  droll boring actor with a small you-know-what as she leaked where they would vacation to get paparazzi to take pictures of her and her huge fat ass on a boat get'n slapped by that same shitty actor as well as Journey's back-up bass player who sez dog and eats like one so he gets his stomach stapled to contain his massive girth while gay announcer boy who pretends to date a dancer that was formally on an equally as lame TV show all destroying great music that we helped destroy by download'n including me who regrets he ever did!

enuff said Wally

2 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Raquel's World said...

Are you calling me a corn-chip fed Oprah loving woman?

While I do love corn chips and Oprah, I could also care less about American Idol. I think your statistics are wrong.

wallycrawler said...

I don't call names. Just state da "Truth"... as I see it. Which is a lil one side of center.

I like Frito's.
I would love to punch Oprah.
& hang da creators of American Idol.

Do you realize if you type in da word "AMERICAN", in fact just "A-M" on Google... da first word up is "American Idol". That's just sick!