Thursday, October 01, 2009

"So I Think I Will Flash"?


A contestant on that lame ass TV show, "So You Think You Can Dance", accidentally flashes da world her labia!


I thought this show was gay? Now I'm not so sure?


I will say one thing.... Very, very, very nice!



10 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Heff said...

NICE !!! I heared about this. Thanks for posting it, lol !

Heff said...

"heared" ? um, yeah...

wallycrawler said...

Ya anytime Heff. Me likey da skintastic dance routines too!

Shit I don't have to go to the local sit'n spin on Friday. I'll just stay home and watch this show.









.......Changed my mind. I love da theatre.

Anonymous said...

Now, that is a class act. I know you boys get off on this sorta thing but seriously, it's skanky.

wallycrawler said...

Hmmm..... Really? OK.


I don't mind that criticism.

Anonymous said...

It gave me a chub

Wil Harrison.com

wallycrawler said...

Heff and Wil, I am just as concerned as Ms. Jaguar about our tastes in entertainment. From now on "Wallycrawler" will never post a picture of a women's spread legs for pure entertainment value.

From now on if a open leg picture is posted here it will be in the gauze of "newsworthiness" such as Oprah and Dr. Phil.

Now I can't say da same thing about Ms. "Tasty". She's a very vulgar woman! Funny, but vulgar.

Anonymous said...

Wally, I didn't say I was concerned. I would hate to disrupt your posts, please carry on as always. I just like getting me two cents in.

wallycrawler said...

No, no your right.

I hate to admit it, but your right. You know how much hate be'n wrong and this time I was totally wrong.












.....Besides I love to pull your leg. Or legs? Ya legs!

Tasty said...

anytime there is a coochie u bring my name up! wally do u think i'm skanky?