Saturday, August 08, 2009

Robert Pattinson named sexiest man? There's new hope for da Wallycrawler next year...


.... If a geek wad like this douche bag is named "Da World's Sexiest... Man"?!
Really? Come On!?
I demand a recount! Or the name of his publicist.
Are "they" sure if he's really a man first? This guy is as fem as "Stay Free" ultra slim pads. I hear he has a back tat that sez, "Insert Here"! No really he was voted to his throne by some of the elites most noteworthy writers... Perez Hilton, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Clive Barker... The list goes on and on...
I guess if your like??? 12? And you think little boyz are hot? I guess this ultra fembot could be called "cute"? But World's Sexiest Man? I think his tittle should be "Max Factor's World's Sexiest Pre-Opp Male"!
Sa Later
Wally.

10 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Heff said...

The "Perez Hilton" mention explained EVERYTHING to me. Damn Homosexicles !

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm not seeing it either. Not even in camouflage.

wallycrawler said...

I dunno if he's gay, but he's sure effeminate.
He makes Boy George look straight or become straight or at the lest very hard!...
When they say "Down low" they where look'n at his picture...
His closet consists of---wait fer it---da world...
When he searches for a girlfriend she has'ta sign a Rider*...

*A "Rider" is a contract within a contract when broken the person or persons pay a penalty. It's pretty sad when ya have'ta explain your jokes eh? Hey Heff would know what a Rider would be! He's in a band. I'm sure he's had lot's of riders... Like: "Only Red M&M's must be in dressing room", right? Or: "Pulled Pork Sandwiches for da band after da show and they must be on Hoogies"!
-----------------------------------

Jaguar did'ya mean'ta write "Cameltoe"? And ya his package is way small!

Anonymous said...

Wally, how long have you known me now? The package means nothing to me. Really!

wallycrawler said...

Oh you'll love me then!

rita said...

Sexiness is relative, right? He probably has an attractive smile in real life or "sexiest man" is just a Hollywood marketing ploy.

Tasty said...

i'd make a man out of him. or her.

Alfro said...

Oh, shit Wally.

Sorry about this, but I think it was the votes from my daughters and wife that got him the title.

Don't worry, I'll make sure you get a couple votes next year. I know a couple cute girls that would vote for ya, good luck.

wallycrawler said...

Rita sexiness is not relative!!! Man where in da world do you live? But where I live we don't have sex with our relatives!


... Unless they're like kiss'n cousins, then we bang!

___________________________________

Tasty I know you have sex with your relatives don'tcha? Down south there anything goes.
Tasty you could make a man out'a Meagan Fox!... Or at lest you'd try.

___________________________________

Afro "your wife"? I didn't think anyone over 12 knew about this guy?

P.S. your hair is way cool! Man you'd get laid at any high school.

P.S.S. Don't go near a high school!

wallycrawler said...

Shit Wil have ya ever been to that blog?

There's a really hawt chick there!

((("Instant wood"!)))