Saturday, July 25, 2009

Da Year Of Da Comedy: Part Deuce

I Love It When I'm Right!
This is "Da Year Of Da Comedy"!

"The Hangover" has murdered the box office. I went to see it the day it came out and pissed myself laugh'n. The best broad comedy in years?

I took the family to see "Bruno" two weeks ago. My Mom, my Daughter and da Wife. It was a lil' uncomfortable watch'n swing'n dicks and guys take it in da ass with them there, but fuck it was funny!

"The Goods". If it's half as good as the trailer, it will be a riot.

"Funny People" could one of the best movies of da year? The reviews are amazing. Is this the movie that finally gives Adam Sander respect?


Have Fun At Da Movies Guys!

Sa Later Da Wallycrawler

3 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I love it when I'm right! :-)

wallycrawler said...

Is that what you got out'a my movie review?

hehehehe....

Anonymous said...

No, I just love being right :-) I did hear Hangover with totally hysterical though. I have to see it.