Friday, December 19, 2008

Global Warm'n My Fuck'n Ass!!!

9 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

- said...

:) Just stoppin by to say hey & all that....

*smiles*

wallycrawler said...

Hey Smiles!

You OK today?

HeatherLynn said...

I like your new pic...nice tank.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm with you on the warmin' thing. This blows. Literally. I don't suppose we have to worry if it will be a white x-mas. Stay warm, dude!

Ice said...

Very nice new header!

Dirty biker - I love it.

I miss them! :) lol

Merry Christmas to you and yours m'dear! xo

Come steal the pic form my place.(if you don't already have it)

Princess~

wallycrawler said...

Heather I'll keep it up fer awhile. & thanx very much.


___________________________________

Jaguar yup ya won't have'ta dream about a bloody "White Christmas", it's come'n again tomorrow and then again Tuesday night!

I can stay warm at home, cause we have 3 fireplaces here, but...I'm head'n to the even "Greater White North" Monday morn'n. I go to Sudbury, then over to North Bay Tuesday. Then off fer 10 days fer holidays.
Bundle up those young ones it's gonna be a cold snowy week Jag.

___________________________________

It wouldn't be Christmas without topless babes in Florida, now would it my Princess?

As Jag would say, in a nightie no less..."HO-HO-HO"!

Thanx fer da shot beautiful! When you gonna send me one of yourself?
hehe.

Die Muräne said...

Just read in the news today 'hottest year ever'. Suckers!! They still hope we're all stupid!

Anyways, wish you all a merry christmas :)

Ice said...

LOL.

You still never gave me your BB pin!

Tha Faaaaaaawk!!!???

Give it to me, Yo!

wallycrawler said...

I'm on there dear.

I'll send ya my post, if ya want?