Saturday, September 27, 2008

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid Montage

My Favorite Actor When I Was Young Died Today.
This Is My Favorite Paul Newman Movie.
See Ya "Butch"!

2 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I've actually ever seen a Paul Newman movie. I didn't like him because of his acting ability or the fact that he was a very handsome man. I liked him because he seemed to be a genuinely nice person. You never heard a bad word about him. He always seemed to conduct himself in the most respectable of ways, and that, is what really says alot about a person.

Have a great Sunday, Wally.

wallycrawler said...

Jaguar that's a great reason to admire someone, in fact that is maybe the only reason and your right! I've never heard a ill word about him either. He was admired by his fellow workers and his services to everyday men & women will long be felt long after his death.

Jag if you've never seen one of his films...Try the "Drowning Pool" or another gem "Sometimes A Great Notion".

The movie I also think is one of his best is "The Verdict".