Sunday, April 20, 2008

Beany and Cecil - Little Ace From Outer Space

I've Been Very Busy Lately.
I'll Tell Ya Why In A Week Or Two.
So Ill Post One Of My Favorite Cartoons When I Was A Young'n.
Hope Ya Enjoy This Blast From Da Past!

5 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

wisdomstuff said...

I have never seen that show. I was a big fan of Tom and Jerry! I hope your busy-ness is worthwhile :-)

Ice said...

OMFG, get that serpent off your daughters neck - you crazy, boy?!

Girls got ballz... I wouldn't go near it!

wallycrawler said...

O'Wise-One I think your to young fer "Beany and Cecil". It was kind'a like a lighter version of "The Flintstones". It was the 1st. cartoon geared to the whole family. It started as a puppet show way back in da 50's. I still think it was way cool!

__________________________________

Ice, Steph has no fear about animals. That snake felt like a very powerful leathery arm. It was amazingly strong. Warm too!

Toby said...

I see your love of the Florida Keys goes back a long ways.

TK Kerouac said...

I so love it , remember this too
cartoon creaters must be on crack
do you remember H.R. PUffnstuff?