Monday, December 24, 2007

It Is A Wonderful Life!

We Are Living Da Dream!
Have A Safe And Happy Holiday.
Da Wallycrawler

18 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

wisdomstuff said...

A very happy holiday to you Wally! I hope you have a great one! Feel free to stop by!

wallycrawler said...

Your a good girl this year Wise-One. So this year you get to go on Santa's "Nice list" and on Wally's favorite, "Bad Thoughts List"!

Keep UP da good work!

Merry Christmas Sunshine.

TK Kerouac said...

May peace and plenty be the first to lift the latch on your door, and happiness be guided to your home by the candle of Christmas. (A Celtic Blessing)

Merry Christmas Wally!

wallycrawler said...

T.K.K. your on my "Bad Thoughts List" too!

and thank you. Wishing you the best Christmas.

Die Muräne said...

no schöni feschttäg ond drei nöd durre gell :)

wallycrawler said...

D.M. Ya know what...I don't speak German. I know you love do'n that. I tried about ten different sites to try and translate the sentence. The best I could get was the word "only". I'm a retard!

wisdomstuff said...

I just noticed how you named the post, Zuzu's peddles, although I think it's supposed to be petals :-). That was a great movie, can't say how many times I've seen it!

wallycrawler said...

Shit! I'm such a moron lately!!!

Hope ya had a nice Christmas beautiful!



& thanx. :)

wisdomstuff said...

Don't feel bad Wally, I've made mistakes like that too. And yes, Christmas was very nice.

Let me know if you can guess who I speak of.

wallycrawler said...

mmm.....don't have a clue?


AS IF!!!

wisdomstuff said...

Yeah, I'm sure you don't especially since you warned me of his "type" to begin with.

Die Muräne said...

haha, Wallycrawler! That's not german of course :) It's the wonderful 'swiss german'! And there's no program to translate it for sure.

it's like a: 'happy christmas holiday and don't lose your mind then' :D

yeah, wish you that

The Phosgene Kid said...

I'm livin' the nightmare - hope 2008 doesn't suck quite so much...

wallycrawler said...

Oh'Wise-Gal we seek da partner of our dreams...And what do we choose? Da Nightmare!

SO is not da one?

___________________________________

Well thanx D.M. for tell'n me that and thanx for the sentiment.

Have a great break and enjoy your time off. Any way do you work? Shit all you do is travel! I wish I had your job!

___________________________________

Kid I know your fuck'n with me, cause I've seen your blog. You have a wife that loves you , two "Husky Children" and a beautiful place to live. You have lotz to be thankful for.

Merry Christmas!

wisdomstuff said...

I didn't say SO wasn't the one. I think it's safe to say I'll never truly figure myself out!

wallycrawler said...

OK, OKOKOKOK...I was just josh'n ya! I know he's "Da Guy"! Otherwise you'd be different...& your not!


Your happy and satisfied. Good on ya.

wisdomstuff said...

Oh, I'm different all right! ;-)

jillie said...

Nice Harley...oh man, I can't wait to start riding again...vrrrrrrroooom!