Saturday, February 17, 2007

News Of Da Weak !











Britney , just out'a rehab , goes for a new tattoo ...and oh ya , she's bald . Please will somebody help her before Tom Cruise does ! She'll either be dead or a Scientologist by the new year .



20 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

wallycrawler said...

I love TV ! Ya just gotta watch the right stuff and never watch CNN , ( I do like Lou Dobbs though ) MSNBC , Fox news...
Watch HBO , hey the Sopranos start soon .

Did ya see Britney ? Now that's a movie in the make'n !

Die Muräne said...

Thanks for the update ;)

Britney? ... well, I would prefer to "help" this Suriyawong babe...

wallycrawler said...

Die Murane I agree and I will help her , a lot .


Britney Spears is gonna be the next Anna Nicole Smith . The World awaits the demise of a celebrity . We love to watch the "car wreck' , we celebrate it . Look at the coverage of Anna Nicole . The media wont stop even in her death . We're even creating the next Anna in the form of her child .

Hey I love you new camera bud !

concerned citizen said...

Jesus! I refuse to watch Brittney get torn to shreds. you people are warped! :)

hey, we almost had you talked into showing your weiner once...What happened? go soft on us?

ha ha!

wallycrawler said...

I>t I showed you my face once . That was way better , believe me .

Chicky Pea said...

Oh Wally, I thought I was your new gal. You are so fickle.

wallycrawler said...

You are Chicky Baby !

I gotta take care of some business in Taiwan though . I'll be back in a week or so . Love ya !

Chicky Pea said...

Hmmmm, why is this the first I'm hearing of business in Taiwan? You wouldn't be lying to me Wally, would you? I've sharpened my senses when it comes to guys lying to me.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Brit's going for the Sinead O'Connor look. All she has to do now is dis the Pope and sjavascript:void(0)
Publish Your Commenthe is in there.

hannah said...

oh dear god. this is why i stay away from media... too depressing if this is what the world is coming to.
nice shot of aniston's rack though. i'm an angelina fan myself, but whatever squeaks your frog.
does this mean bald will be "in" next season? 'cause i already had that look last year and i don't want to see it everywhere.

Toby said...

Wally, she'll suprise you.
You two live so close, why not?

Chicky Pea said...

Gee, Toby, thanks. I'm quite capable of getting my own dates though. If I need references I'll let you know.

Toby said...

What's the matter CP? You can't take a joke?

Chicky Pea said...

Don't worry, I wasn't joking, I don't need references.

Toby, it's all good!

wallycrawler said...

Look at you 2 ! I go away visit'n my galfriend in Windsor and you guys are at each other throats . Toby if you feel better I'll visit you then Chick . Is that OK Chick ?
Toby how big is your bed ?
Chicky I promise to bring a big bouquet of flowers from Toby .

You 2 play nice !

wallycrawler said...

Hey Hannah u wanna "squeak my frog" ? Cause I'll let ya !
___________________________________

Kid I hear the whole shave your head thing was because she didn't want to fail a hair follicle drug test . She's nutz !

Toby said...

You sure?

Chicky Pea said...

Flowers for Toby, what about me? Surely I deserve flowers.

And, just for the record, I ALWAYS play nice.

Toby, good thing you cleaned that bed off.

wallycrawler said...

You two make me laugh !

Kind'a like when Eric and Donna of "That 70's Show" , the season they broke up , and Hyde was try'n to pop Donna .

I'm not Hyde though . He's a freg'n Scientologist ! I'm more like the dad Red...with hair & better body & hotter wife...Fuck'it em Kelso . I wanna fuck Demi Moore !

hannah said...

if we can't fight online, through aliases, then where can we fight?

i think i'll pass wally, but thank you so much for the offer.