Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day !


"Actually They Were Strangling Each Other" !

16 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Chicky Pea said...

He was probably fighting her for the remote.

I posted a pic of the snow we got last night and it's still f-in' coming. Could you book that flight already?

hannah said...

i have snow up to my knees and somehow they expect me to get to class...

and happy singles awareness day to all of you.

concerned citizen said...

How cynical you all are! Today you are supposed to be thinking about romance...you know that really good oral sex you get twice a year on Feb. 14th & your birthday (Should we include anal(ha ha wally)

Happy Valentines day!

wallycrawler said...

Hey Hannah your no longer in "Hell" ! Congratulations on your eventual escape !

wallycrawler said...

I>t I give great oral all year round I'll have you know ! You know I never get da ass anymore . Your tease'n me aren't ya ?

I>t I love romance . That's why I bought my wife a new snow shovel for Valentines . It can actually pick-up twice as much snow than your average snow shovel ! So it'll only take her a 1/2hr. compared to an hour tonight . She'll be sooo happy , I'm sure to get that BJ .

Happy Valentines Beautiful !


________________________________

Hey Chic . Are you say'n bad oral is better than no oral ? Cause I beg to differ . I hate it when my "piggy" gets skinned !

hannah said...

as long as no one decides it's like chewing a stick of gum, i think good oral is best, but bad oral is better than none.

Chicky Pea said...

No, I'm not saying bad is better than none, my point was I'm not getting any. Period.

I'd never skin your "piggy"

wallycrawler said...

Hannah , chew'n gum ? Eowww ! I'm more into the fingerstonguesucklick kind'a thing . Who you've been date'n ? Da Wolfman .

__________________________________

Hey Chickie baby . How was your Valentines ? Mine was pure shit , cause of fuck'n work . I gotta get me a new job and fast !

Toby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chicky Pea said...

Toby, you need to stop and it best be sooner rather than later.

Toby said...

I told you from day one he was sleaze.

concerned citizen said...

The snow shovel ploy, eh? I wonder what my husband would do for a snow shovel?

I'd have to hit him over the head with it & tie him up to get anything.;[

BTW, what does skin your piggy mean?

wallycrawler said...

Chic and Toby you 2 play nice ...K ?

wallycrawler said...

I>t "skin'n da piggy" , how do I say this tackfully ?

I'll just say I never date women with over sized bicuspids .

concerned citizen said...

oh. :) i figured it was something like that.

Toby said...

I play nice one on one.