Friday, February 23, 2007

Bob Saget In the Aristocrats

Not A "Full House" Moment .
Now Ya Know Why Those Olsen Twins Are So Fucked Up !

15 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Chicky Pea said...

I actually saw that at the movies. I was almost tempted to walk out. I like dirty humor as much as the next person but this was just disgusting. It was even too much for me.

concerned citizen said...

I acually got through 3/4 of it waiting for the punch line???

They were really pushing it alright. It sure makes anything we say sound tame.

Gyrobo said...

I want a security blanket!

Toby said...

The joke is almost as old as the hills and as time wears on it keeps getting worse. Bob Saget is a pig. I'm sure CP will agree. :)

concerned citizen said...

poor gyrobo this was not good for your innocent robot ears!

Chicky Pea said...

Toby, I think we have established that all men are pigs. They just can't help it. It's a good thing alot of women are animal lovers.

hannah said...

very disturbing. i don't see a point to any of that...
was it funny to someone out there?
anyone?

wallycrawler said...

The joke the way I look at it is , the teller is the recipient of the laugh . The blank stares , the look of shock and horror is the funny part . At lest that's the way I see it . I told this joke may-a-time all with the same response and it makes me laugh , laugh hard . I think that's why comedians love tell'n it and hearing it .

So the long and short of it is...The joke is on you ! The way Saget was laugh'n backs me up .

At least that's my take on it .

concerned citizen said...

wally I can see it that way... but it is worth it? I dunno, there has to be a line somewhere.

wallycrawler said...

I>t hey baby ! There are no lines . Free speech is just that , but there is a moral line . That moral line is up to the individual . He or she has the right to debate their concerns . That's it !

Besides it really hurts no one except the thin skinned .

Again that be'n said , it's really not that good of a joke and I've heard way nastier . What I really wanted to do was spot-light Bob Saget , who I think is one of the most vulgar , sexist , sick and funniest stand-up comedians proform'n today .

wallycrawler said...

I love you to ~d !

Anonymous said...

You could learn a thing or two about taste. Bob Saget isn't as good as Gilbret Gottfried at telling the atristocrats joke.

wallycrawler said...

Is that right Nat ?

You know your right ! Gilbert is a better story teller and a great stand up . A comedian's , comedian .

F.J. Delgado said...

It was cool to see so many different comedians do their take on it in the movie, but it got a little old after 10 minutes or so.

That said, it's funny to see Saget doing it... must be a shock to those who are only used to his Full House gig.

wallycrawler said...

Hey F.J. waz up bud ?
I was listen'n to Sirius one after noon with a friend . Bob Saget was on "The Howard Stern Show" . She was so shocked to hear Saget be'n at his nastiest with Artie Lange leading him on . Watch'n her look of amazement and her laughter was priceless ! I thought I was gonna pee my pants when she said "Are you sure that's the guy from Full House" ?