Wednesday, September 13, 2006

So It's Gone .

11 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Farm Girl said...

Awwww, what will I look at when I have all that free time on my hands?

concerned citizen said...

Don't goooooo.... :(

wallycrawler said...

I'll be back !

Les what do you do with your idle hands ? Tell me !

I>t I wont .

Farm Girl said...

Wally - A girl doesn't kiss and tell. We'll just leave it at, everything I do, I do well.

wallycrawler said...

Hmmm...Ok then .

Les when are ya gonna do a NNT again ? Cause I can't wait ?

Farm Girl said...

Okay, I give, what is NNT?

wallycrawler said...

Nearly Naked Thursday .

Farm Girl said...

Had you said HNT, I would have known what you meant. I suppose I could work on it, it doesn't necessarily have to fall on a Thursday.

Farm Girl said...

Well, I posted a new pic on my blog today but unfortunately I'm wearing clothes. It's the best I can do right now.

Farm Girl said...

Okay Wally, I posted a new boot picture. I will honor no further requests.

wallycrawler said...

Les thanx for da wood !