Tuesday, September 19, 2006

More Shots Of The Keys .












When "Rage Against The Machine" Teamed Up With Their "New" Singer Chris Cornell , Who Knew They Would Make Rock & Roll's Greatest "Super Group" ?

Here's "Audioslave" .

15 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

JBoombostick said...

I fucking love those guys. And Soundgarden. Fuck you for living my dream. Jusk kidding..

http://erin-obrien.blogspot.com/

I am guest blogging.. This is spam. sorry

The Phosgene Kid said...

Gorgeous pictures!

concerned citizen said...

I love the color of the water & the serenity of the scenes, so unlike the ocean where I live.

wallycrawler said...

Bostick , I just signed my kid up for "Jesus Camp" , she we get so much out'a it !

Kid I wish I took em !

I>t that's one of the reasons it's my favorite place in the world .

Farm Girl said...

I hope to go back there myself, some day. We got a few really nice pictures from our visit in May.

JBoombostick said...

I got a 300 lb woman running on a treadmill in a bikini. You know you want to watch it..

hannah said...

those are some of the loveliest sky scenes i have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are fucking gorgeous and I LOVE Audioslave.

Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

I new these guys before they made a cd........

Used to practice in a house they called the castle

Love to all....

wallycrawler said...

Les it's hard to take a bad shot there , isn't it ?

Bostick that was so f'n funny !

Hannah , sweetheart where have 'ya been ? I really missed ya ! Don't leave for so long again .

Blondie you too !
Blond , you live in the south , ever been to the Keys . I know ya like to party . Key West "is your town" ! You'd have a blast .

Anble just went on your blog , very nice . I'll visit it regular .

wallycrawler said...

Typo , sorry , "Angel" .

crallspace said...

Nice shots... never listened to AUDIOSLAVE.

wallycrawler said...

Hey Crall , waz up man ?

I gotta get over and see ya it's been awhile .

As a matter of fact now's a good time see ya there !

wallycrawler said...

I hate 13 !

wallycrawler said...

I changed my mind . I love 13 !