Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Who Is Wally's Favorite Athlete? That's Easy...

It's Hayley Wickenheiser.



Watch what she does to a kid for rough'n her up at a no-contact game.

She plays "fer reals", all day, everyday.

TOUGH STUFF?

She was named by Sports Illustrated as one of the toughest Athletes in 2008.

She has played pro hockey with men in Europe. Most recently in da Swedish Elite League. Hayley plays hockey fer da love of da game not fer da money.

Plus...

DOUBLE OLYMPIAN!

She became the second Canadian woman to participate in both a summer and winter Games when she competed for the last-place Canadian team in Sydney.

Hayley has played in da summer Olympic Games in Softball/Baseball.

In da winter Olympics, Hockey she is untouchable. Six time World Hockey Champion and two time Olympic Gold medalist. Also that crappy Silver medal she has too. How many athletes can say that?

Great Gal. If there was one athlete that was a "Role Model" fer kids? Hayley would be my choice. Fer both girls and boys. Men and Women.

Love her big time.

2 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Ice said...

OMFG, I can't believe it, I actually LOGGED IN. (after many attempts!!! I forgot my password!)

Feels weird here yet familiar, maybe I'll try and come around a bit more.

I dunno don't quote me :)

Wally !!!!!!!!!!!!

wallycrawler said...

OK Princess that would be fun again.

Your get'n bored with shop'n on "Second Life" eh? It's OK. I like fly'n.