Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Remember When I Wrote About Deer And Moose On The Highways?

(((BAM)))




A Transport Truck Hit A Large Buck Right In Front Of Me.It Was 4:30 am. Low Vision & The Truck Didn't Use Any Warning Lights. Shit I Still Don't Think He Hit His Brakes!
I Had Nowhere To Go, Except Right Over Him!
He Shot My Car Straight Up.
I Sheared His Head Clean OFF!!!
Poor Thing...
I'm Guess'n There's About $2000.00 Damage.

Be Careful Guys.

Fuck I knew This Was Gonna Happen!!!

Wally.


8 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I would have nightmares for months after that. Glad to hear you are okay though. Ick!!!! Sounds like you might need an alignment now.

wallycrawler said...

4000.00 Bucks Damage!

I just got the news.

The Phosgene Kid said...

The driver's head, or the buck's head? You can eat the buck, eating the driver would be frowned upon in most societies.

Carla said...

Yikes! and yuck! Hope you're okay.

Rita said...

Gross!

Ice said...

EwwwWwwWwwwWWww!!!

Zigged, when ya shoulda zagged...

wallycrawler said...

It was a pure mess fer sure!

Still is!

Get it fixed next week.

Die Muräne said...

Road struck. miammy miammy :)