Thursday, September 20, 2007

Family Guy salutes TV at the 2007 Emmys

Just seen this on You Tube. Very funny, if ya watch TV.
I do a'lot!

5 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

The Phosgene Kid said...

Stewie and the dog are just a wee bit too friendly for my liking.

Toby said...

Don't even have to watch tv. Hilarious!!!

wallycrawler said...

Stewie and Brian are the best comedy team since Belushi and Akroyd. The great thing about them is it's the same guy doing a the voice for both characters! Seth MacFarlane is a genius. Only a couple'a cartoon characters could get away with a so bite'n criticism of it's own medium.

Gyrobo said...

I've never been more glad, more proud, more accepting of change, than when I clicked "play."

Toby said...

Wally, if I ever turn gay, I want to be this gay!!!