Monday, December 25, 2006

Have A Great Day !

Think"n Of Ya !

15 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

F.J. Delgado said...

Merry Christmas Wally!

wallycrawler said...

Merry Christmas Fern !

Farm Girl said...

Wally, I hope you have a great holiday.

Farm Girl said...

Wally, I'm not going to be "back on" but I will be checking in your place from time to time. We'll just say I only need to be burned once to learn my lesson.

wallycrawler said...

OK Les . I understand !

Toby said...

There are two of us who know what gettin burned is all about.

wallycrawler said...

Ya wa hap'nd ?

I'm in the dark here !

wallycrawler said...

Hey Toby wat'z with your blog I can't get on anymore ?

concerned citizen said...

Hi, Wally! Happybelatedfucking holidaysthankgodtheyareover! Now we can get back to.... this is starting to read like a soap opera here.

Toby said...

I was burned and I burned back. I too only need to be burned once to learn my lesson. I'm sorry for what I did though. My blog was down for a while and I deleted most of it. I'm starting anew for '07.

wallycrawler said...

Hey I>t waz up gal ?

Ya it is !

I>t did I miss somethihg here ? Shit !!!

________________________________

Toby , ut-oh I'm start'n to get the picture now .

Hmmmm...I'm I the only blogger that didn't know about this ? I'm start'n to think so !?!?

The Phosgene Kid said...

I'll see your merry Christmas and raise you a Happy New Year. Warm climates, you just have to love 'em!

wallycrawler said...

I wish I was in one Kid .


Ahh in a couple of months !

concerned citizen said...

I really have no idea what's going on...it just sounds like something. :)

Toby said...

Happy Happy