Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ZEITGEIST: MOVING FORWARD | OFFICIAL RELEASE | 2011

7 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Just telling it like it is said...

I like to be beaten and called woman...but that is just me

wallycrawler said...

Don't, quite, know, how to answer that?... But OK.

Just telling it like it is said...

There was alcohol during that comment...I can't watch the video cause I am a nurse and I have way to much knowledge on why their belly's are blown up...I would only shed a tears.....

wallycrawler said...

Well next time your have'n a few drinks msn me. We can hook-up. Online of course. lol

It's not really about starvation just da rudimentary cause of such things. Like greed... It's a full two hour movie. I recommend it. Really it's eye opening. As are the first two movies.

Watch Zeitgeist. It will open your eyes.

rita said...

Wally, it's too depressing to watch.

wallycrawler said...

Really Rita? OK. I thought it was informative study on the corporate empire.

rita said...

Well Wally, I never feel I can do anything about most of the bad shit in the world. "Corporate Empire"... the title itself makes it sound bigger then anything I could ever do about it. It's f**king overwhelming!
I will watch it though.