Thursday, November 18, 2010

What Does da FOX News Pundits Really Think Of Sarah Palin?

Watch!




That Doesn't Surprise You Does It?

Wally OOT!

9 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Raquel's World said...

It actually does since everytime I watch they are singing her praises.

Heff said...

Doesn't surprise me a DAMN bit.

wallycrawler said...

What a media whore she is. Even her home base of FOX News can't stand her.

Heff said...

Dude, I'm a Republican, but if she runs and WINS, HEFF may leave the U.S., lol !

wallycrawler said...

Funny how she goes up and then down then back up.

I really cant think of anyone more despicable than her? She will use anyone, thing or action to further her career. She lies on a daily basis. Just a deep down evil person.

I hate most (all) politicians but I hate her the most. Even more than da Bush's.

Swarmy! That's da word. SWARMY.

Anonymous said...

Wally, I never, EVER thought I would hear you say you hate bush!

wallycrawler said...

No I love bush! I hate da Bush's.

Let me elaborate:
Love da Va Jay Jay.
Hate LIl'george.
Love runway strips.
Hate pilot Senior.
Love da ugly step daughter.
Hate ugly Barbra.
Prefer my coochie shaved,lasered, or waxed.
Hate da thought of Laura oh'natural. Puke!

Love to pet da monkey.

Hate da cross eyed monkeys.

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would comment and say great theme, did you code it for yourself? Really looks excellent!

wallycrawler said...

No Dee you did it. Thanx. Again!