Monday, November 08, 2010

Barack Obama Gives Me da Douche Chills...

2 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Heff said...

I knew he was a self-centered TURD from the first time I saw him.

I still say give the man a television show of his own, and he'll gladly step down.

wallycrawler said...

They all work for da same man.

This week irked me to no end.

Canada making India a free trade nation. America shaking their hand in the same fashion. We know what is going on ... Yet we let it happen? Obama tells China that the US is not devaluing currency to pay them off. The lies never stop. These actions ARE the acts of criminals. Hilary is one the richest women in the world. Her family is OLD wealth. If they wanted her in that position she'd be there.

Heff I don't think he wants one that's Sarah Palin's game. Just wonder'n? Have you seen the "New" Sarah Palin? Man her face has been pulled back and her eyes are Jennifer Aniston's!