Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blaming Victims.

Here's Another Reason Why Christians Should Cringe!

Pat Roberson.

This guy makes me sick.

..."True Story"!

Sa Later Wally

6 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Heff said...

Funny, the devil's never available when I call to make a deal.

Die Muräne said...

you might like this:

http://market-ticker.org/archives/1871-To-All-US-Citizens-Time-to-BOYCOTT-China.html

(sorry, I'm too stupid to insert a proper link...)

wallycrawler said...

Hey Heff long time dude.

He's not available because he's always around my place, da dam mooch! If you have a basement apartment you can have da dude. All he does is smoke weed and borrow cash. I made da same deal with get'n rid of da French. Coffee drink'n, cigarette smoke'n, dickweeds that they are.

On second thought...? I'll keep him. I don't want those bastards back here again!


__________________________________

Ya DM I cant do that either.

I read that dudes post. Pretty good. Pretty, pretty good.

Fuck Asia!

wallycrawler said...

I'm all for trading with Europe.

I just can't justify trading with Asia or Africa and some South American countries. Anywhere that the people doing da work are slaves or underpaid or children or not treated with dignity.

Die Muräne said...

globalism stands for the constant search for cheap labor.

wallycrawler said...

Yup! Well then I'm against that then. Just like you DM!