Wednesday, March 05, 2008

You Can Have A Piece Of Da Crawler!

For Sale: Everything.









I'm get'n rid of everything. Both the Marvel/Spider-man Collection and the Hockey/Flyers collection. Well over 500 pcs. Valued @ thousands of dollars.
The staring price $1000.00 + shipping and packaging fees.
I think the Team Canada Gold Medal coins are valued @ over $200.00 alone!
I will separate the hockey and Spider-man collection on eBay. + WWF/WWE collectibles.
Here's the kicker.
Ya get a receipt.
Yup ya can write it off.
All proceeds go to J.D.R.F. Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
So I do two things in all this.
1) I start to let go.
2) I make some money for a good cause.
If your interested email me. It goes up on eBay in April.

12 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

wisdomstuff said...

So, what prompted this huge decision?

wallycrawler said...

Noth'n really. I was gonna do it last year and got caught up with leave'n my ol'job and starting a new one.

Toby said...

Wally, your honey got a boob job. Or is it baby weight? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhE7dWOQ7nQ

wallycrawler said...

WOW milk duds!!!

Is it me or is she get'n hawter?

Toby said...

Milk duds! LOL!!!

Die Muräne said...

I like this "I wish I was her baby"-comment :)

Toby said...

After watching for a second time, I do agree, the aging process is being very kind to her.

The Phosgene Kid said...

After the last Spiderman movie, I can't blame you for wanting to get rid of all the Spiderman stuff.

jillie said...

OMG...I wouldn't even know WHERE to begin!! Got any Packer stuff hidin in there? If you do, nurseratched2000@yahoo.com is my email.
And good for you on the cause!!

;o)

jillie said...

HOLY CRAP ON THE JUGS!!

wallycrawler said...

Man I love dem titties!!!

___________________________________

Kid ya didn't like Spider-Man 3?

I did. It' wasn't the best of the three, but it's still good. I didn't like the end that was weak.

___________________________________

Jillie, nope, no "Packer" stuff. I do have a good deal of "Buffalo Bill" stuff. I have a signed picture of Bruce Smith. A box of "Flutie Flakes"... The one thing I wont sell is a autographed picture of Bobby Orr. Everything else must go!

wisdomstuff said...

If you pay me I'll take the Buffalo Bills stuff :-)

I really should be making the kids' beds right now, can you tell I'm stalling, like they are gonna make themselves? The sun should be motivating.