Sunday, February 24, 2008

Two Girls...???

...You should know I wouldn't do that ta ya!

So anyways the plan is to be apart of the "Cannon Ball Run" 2009.

I'll probably be run'n a Cadillac CTS-V 2005 or 06. Maybe a little pushed out.

I'll be with one of my buds. He doesn't know that I have him in mind. Mainly because of his wife would take a bird. I think she'd shoot both of us!

Shhh... My wife doesn't know yet either!

Sa Later Wally.

12 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

The Phosgene Kid said...

They'd be better off getting rid of the guitars and adding a jello pit. Maybe I am not hip, but they made my ears hurt...

Somewhere there are two perfectly good poles missing dancers.

wallycrawler said...

Yup Kid she sure was off that night.
That night she played a club in Manhattan. Courtney kicked a guy in the face and hit'em with her mic stand. She later that week checked into rehab. Ms. Love has been clean ever since.
I here "Hole" will tour this summer so watch out for bleed'n ears all over the U.S. and Canada!

Toby said...

Good luck. I hope you make it without being tased. ;-)

Keshi said...

LOL Wally!

now dun miss my Supermodel post..the one b4 today's post ;-)

Tobez u too. :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

o sorry...I was thinking this Toby was the other Toby I know :) SO SORRY Toby!

Keshi.

concerned citizen said...

You people are so bad!

I'm with Toby...watch out for those tasers. & don't let them break your neck either!

wallycrawler said...

Toby hehehe

"Don't Tase Me Bro"! hahaha

That was freak'n hilarious!

C.C. I really don't think they could catch me if I didn't want them to. The cops seem to pick on the smaller cars. Why I dunno? The car I'm gonna drive is a total sleeper. Maybe I'll be able to creep by? The car I'll be in cruises at 160mph. With a little help it will be slightly under a 190 runner. Faster than most "Ferries" & "Pooches". Plus it will out handle em both!

The Phosgene Kid said...

Can you get me Dom Delouise and Burt Reynolds autographs when you go on the run??

wallycrawler said...

Kid I'm run'n with Farah!

concerned citizen said...

So where are you going to land on the West Coast?

Die Muräne said...

hehe, looks like fun! kickstart my heart ;)

Die Muräne said...

i have the same problem with too much work and stuff. but no worries, times will change again. tc