Sunday, February 24, 2008

2 girls 1 cup

I've been way to busy to post anything and I don't see that changing in the next week or so, so... Wallycrawler presents "Two Girls One Cup".
If your not scared to watch?
It's pretty vile so... If you have a queezy stomach, for'ged'aboud't!

5 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

wisdomstuff said...

Sorry but I can't even bring myself to see what vile might be like to you. Besides, I have an idea and it's not pretty!

wallycrawler said...

No it's not!

wisdomstuff said...

You are such a.......... tease. I can handle reactions. I saw the original clip on Raymi's blog, got through about 15 secs. before I pulled the plug.

crallspace said...

HAving seen a number of things like this at kazaa, I was one of few people at a party who didn't run out the room like a volcano was erupting.

What's been up?

I had a dream about you the other night, but I don't know what-- and no, it was nothing sexual.

wallycrawler said...

Crall you've got a better stomach than me man!
I couldn't take the first shot of that cup, I was almost puked!

Anyway I've been really busy with da new job. I drive from Hamilton Ontario-Sudbury Ontario in sales. I really don't have time to write or even blog anymore. "Ya gotta do wa ya gotta do eh"?

I gotta drop by and I have lately, I just don't comment that much really anywhere.

Here's a question of ya???
Do you think that Ralph Nader's Independent campaign, ruin the Democratic chances of getting into The White House this year?
I personally think he destroyed the campaign in 2000! I think he's a "corporate plant" and has been that since the 1970's. A total fraud that was hired buy Ford Mo. Co. in the 1960's to bring down G.M. and Chrysler.