Sunday, June 05, 2011

Germans Enjoy'n das Day In Koper Slovenia

I Dunno If It's An Ignorance? Or A "I Just Don't Give A Fuck" Attitude? Germans are just gross, unwashed & demand'n.
Now da Swiss? They are GOLD!


Later Wally

5 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Die Muräne said...

just come from another blog where they said the Swiss are evil. Switzerland must be the home of satan :))))

hahaha, hope not...

wallycrawler said...

Hey DM. I just came back from Europe.

Believe me if there is a "Demon Seed"? It's da dam Germans!

But I do hear da Netherlands has huge Satanist cults.

Die Muräne said...

did you see Germans in Germany? puh, and I thought they are all in Switzerland...

Die Muräne said...

Last week I read an article: the satanist churches are losing a lot of members these days. They say, most of them change to the catholic church, because they think this might be the real church of satan :)

(no kidding, was in a german newspaper, hahaha)

wallycrawler said...

I believe it.

More evil comes out'a that church than the rest of da churches in da world combined!

"Black Metal". & Churches in da Netherlands. Now that some crazy shit as well.